Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique with short hair

allie_to_you

A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes...
We are taking our little girl for her first trip in April and we will be doing BBB. She just got a super short pixie/boy style cut though so nothing to put in any sort of ponytail or up-do. Will they be able to do anything? Clip in extensions or something? Also, when we booked, we said we were going to do the Castle Package, but are we stuck with that or can we do a lesser package and bring our own costume

You can change your package.

They also have a package that has colored extensions, I’m not positive how they would put them in with a pixie cut, but they probably could?

We are taking our little girl for her first trip in April and we will be doing BBB. She just got a super short pixie/boy style cut though so nothing to put in any sort of ponytail or up-do. Will they be able to do anything? Clip in extensions or something? Also, when we booked, we said we were going to do the Castle Package, but are we stuck with that or can we do a lesser package and bring our own costume

How did BBB wind up working out for the pixie haircut? My DD also has a pixie cut and is interested in the BBB experience for our upcoming January trip. Would love to hear any feedback!

I would like to know as well. My youngest is 4 but still doesn't have enough hair for a proper ponytail.

Not especially helpful, but my DD recently had her hair cut super short/pixie style. She opted not to do BBB for this reason (and the ridiculously long waits we've encountered twice) and asked me if she could go to the Pirates League instead. She loved it. She was thinking she wanted to be a mermaid but when she got there she changed her mind and wanted to be a pirate instead, lol. On two different occasions I've seen girls with short hair at BBB. Both times they were just focusing on the makeup and nails (I don't know if this was a preference of the two girls I saw there with short hair; one had quite a bit of hair loss, like from chemotherapy or alopecia) but I think you could do the color style. The color pieces clip in and would work in even really short hair.

It went so well. I was completely amazed at how with her tiny bit of hair, they still got it up into a bun and then added extensions to make it look long and gorgeous. It was so perfect!

It went so well. I was completely amazed at how with her tiny bit of hair, they still got it up into a bun and then added extensions to make it look long and gorgeous. It was so perfect!
Thanks for coming back and sharing an update! So happy to know your DD had a nice experience there!!

Yay! I appreciate the update and am happy to hear your daughter had an amazing experience!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter