Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique & pictures ?

candekisses

Earning My Ears
I didnt see any recent threads about Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique,
-are the photopass people there only avail if you purchase the picture packages,or are they avail for everyone & you can order which ones you would like(like reg photpass)
- if we get the photopass cd are the BBB pics on there?

we've never done BBB,thinking about doing it for our dec trip, probably just the basic coach pkg,hair & make-up,my girls are 3& 6 & SUPER into princesses!! any tips i should know:cool1:

It has been a few years since the last time my daughter did it but back then they took the pictures of everyone if you wanted and you could pick what you wanted. At downtown BBB the pics were taken in the bldg where member services is located. Lots of people passing by and stopping which really distracted my little one. The Magic Kingdom BBB pics were taken up front in the bldg next to the camera place, to the left when you come in under the railroad. Much more secluded. Also they took pics at the Rose Garden and the wishing well on the way there. Like I said it has been 4-5 years but maybe this will help.

Hi - we did BBB last Nov and the photo pass photographer took pictures during the entire makeover and during the big reveal. In fact they didn't do the big reveal until the photographer got done shooting another big reveal so they make sure they are there to get that moment . This part is completely independent of the formal portraits. But yes, those formal portraits if you purchase the picture package will also be on your photo pass account AND you get nice prints while you are there. I definitely recommend the pics, we had a great experience. I will say the photos they took during the makeover are really special and I liked those just as much as the formal shots, if not slightly more.

We just did this for our DD4. They will take pictures but they are roaming around the room taking pictures of all the kids. The Fairy Godmother in Training will get their attention in time for the big reveal so you for sure get that. I only got pics from the beginning and the end, nothing in the middle of her appointment because there were so many kids. Afterwards we did get the professional pics taken. ALL pics were on our PP+ CD.

My only advice is to do this earlier in the trip as we did it on our last day. DD was just to done, tired and over stimulated from the entire trip to truly enjoy it. I wished we would have done it 2 or 3 days into the trip.

You daughters will love it.

Oh yes, I agree with Tralin - do it earlier in the trip. My daughter's hair actually stayed up for 3 days and that's 3 days of riding coasters. They use super industrial gel and spray to keep it up but no worries it washes out easily. But yes, book it for the front part of your stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter