Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique--mad dash

kmooreteach

Earning My Ears

I am trying to decide if I am crazy or not!!!. We are staying at GF--kids, parents and grandparents, friends, friend's kids, and grandparents.

My 4 1/2 year old princess, my mom and I are going to the Perfect Princess Tea Party at GF. Here's where I got a bit delusional. The tea party is at 10:30 am. I booked an appt at BBB for 9:00 for hair and make-up treatment.

2 questions...
is it possible to get from GF to BBB for princess beautification then.....more importantly, get back to GF by 10:15 am??? I thing taking a cab is the only possible option!!!
or
am i crazy??? and should reschedule BBB for another time?

thanks for your help!!!

This is the trip of a lifetime.
We are doing Princess Tea Party, 1900 Park Fare, Chef Mickey's, Garden Grill, Ohana breakfast, Hollywood and Vine breakfast, Sci-Fi, Coral Reef, Rainforest Cafe.
My dream of staying at Grand Floridian is coming true!!!

Kara -- Madi Ryan's mommy

I think you will be pushing it especially if you're planning on getting pictures done. Maybe I'm wrong but I want to say my daughters appt took about 30 minutes once in the chair and we had to wait about 10 minutes pass her appt time to get seated. We arrived 15 minutes early for the appt.

I have tried a mad dash for many things and I can say it is so not worth it. I have hated myself for not allowing enough time for activies. Life is too short.

Are you going to the one in DTD or the one in MK? You might make it if you're going to the one in MK.

We did this last year. The BBB takes a while and you want to enjoy it. She gets to pick out her dress and try it on and it is really really nice. Don't rush it. Also, definitely take a cab whenever you go - we wasted over an hour waiting for the bus to get back. I noticed you are going to park faire. We are going in July and I scheduled the BBB for 2:30 before the princess dinner at Park Faire which I booked at 5:00. See if you can make another reservation for something or change times of one of your other events so you can do the BBB and then go to a princess event someplace. Last time we went to Norway for the princess dinner after the BBB. The reservation people will help you figure it out if you tell them your plan. Have fun!!!
Kathy

Thanks for the advice.

I made an appt for 5:00 at BBB, w/ 1900 Park Fare reservations at 8:30. You were right, I do want her to look around and enjoy it!!! That was the point to start with!!!

This is a huge trip for us and DD 1st. Her whole room is princesses. I found a wall sticker of Cinderlla's castle at Home Depot and a friend painted a mural around it. My girl is a Princess through and through. I want her to experience as much as possible and balance that will reality!!!

Thanks again!!!

3 weeks & 2 days til GF @ WDW

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter