• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique FAQ's w/ Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
becca011906, thank you for taking the time to search out some pics for me. Those little girls look absolutly adorable. I will have to remember to post pics of my niece when she goes this July.

We were there on Nov 10. We loved it. Since I read this entire thread and really loved to see the pics, I thought I would share mine. DD 3 was all signed up and ready to go and Ds 4 was feeling a little bit left out, so DH offered to do a cool dude with him. It was a great time but thank god for the photopass people because I had 3 of them spread around the room at the same time! Enjoy!

image174.jpg

image162.jpg

image140.jpg

image256.jpg

image252.jpg

DD's lasted for 2 full days - well worth it!

Great pics Laura!!!! Did you ds and dh have appointments? or were they just able to squeeze them in??? I didn't really want to call back and add ds for cool dude look when they girls have thiers booked i though i'd just ask when we arrived... thier appointments are at 8:05 at MK so their won't be walk ins to worry about but ds i think would love it!!! I'm not sure my dh is as good of a sport and don't think he'd join in but that is so cool of your dh!!!

I had made appt's for all 3 of them for the same time. We did have a little wait, maybe 20 minutes before they took them but once they were back it was done very quickly. Especially the boys, I don't even think it took 10 minutes for them. DH was only a good sport because it was Disney! He will do almost anything in the name of Disney!:rotfl2:

Have fun!

i really hope this works. i have been trying to figure out how to post pics for the past hour. if this doesn't work, i am just giving up. myself and the girls got all prettied up on our trip to disney before going to dinner at the castle. thanks to all 3 of the FGIT we had working on us. it was great how i was able to watch the girls while they got their hair done, as long as i didn't look in my own mirror. we all got a different hair cut. hope the pic works!!

disneyvacation142.jpg

we met up with my husband for the christmas party, so this was the first time he saw us all prettied up. it was so great. i loved the pampering. it was relaxing just knowing the girls were in their seats, not getting into any trouble and i could just sit and get my hair done. my dh couldn't believe they got my hair in such tight curls. i just laughed at him and said no honey, it a fake hairpiece. my real hair was safely in a bun hiding underneath. thanks to everyone for all the advice i rcvd about BBB. it was something the girls will never forget. i loved how we just walked about 10 feet and we were having dinner in the castle, watching the nightly fireworks through huge windows. looking at the pic enlarged like it is, it seems my dd6's bun is wearing some mickey ears. she is lined up perfectly with dh's shirt.

Hi everyone! DD went to the BBB in DTD on our December trip. She loved it! I'll post some pics in a minute, but was wondering....what are the Ariel costumes available? I can't remember what they were as it was so cold we made her choose one we could buy the cloak for to cover her arms. We are going back in August and this time she really wants to be Ariel. Is there a deluxe dress as well? What is the price difference? Thanks!
image091.jpg

image087.jpg

I believe the aril is the mermaid dress as the regular then the deluxe is the wedding dress. i'm thinking maybe $65 for the mermaid and $85 for the wedding.

very cute photos!

we are surprising our DD with BBB @ MK before CRT breakfast on our second day.

we are only doing the coach package, my question is do they get a tiara of some sort? or should we bring one? do they get to keep the BBB sash?

thanks for any info!

Here are some pictures of my youngest on Christmas Eve. We had a great time. Many of the girls in the shop recognized my older daughter from Disney Movies - I heard one of the whispering to her mom, that is the girl from Stick It. I brought my daughter over to meet them.

IMG_2623_3046.jpg

_MG_2679_3101.jpg

IMG_2637_3060.jpg

very cute photos!

we are surprising our DD with BBB @ MK before CRT breakfast on our second day.

we are only doing the coach package, my question is do they get a tiara of some sort? or should we bring one? do they get to keep the BBB sash?

thanks for any info!
If you get Fairy tale hair style (bun) It comes with Tiara, Any other style you can add Tiara too. Or bring your own.

Could someone please tell me about how long does this take?? I am surprising my daughter with a trip to Disney for both of our birthdays and I have her booked for the crown package at the Mk location on one of the P&P party nights. I am trying to figure out how long it will take so I can make some dining arrangements for that evening.

Also, they give you a pretty wide range on the price which I was told will depend on the costume, does anyone know what the regular Belle costs or the Hannah Montana??

Thanks a bunch!
Kim

I took about 45 minutes for us... however they were running 15 minutes late. It was extremly busy the day we went - but it was Christmas Eve. Total time was one hour.

I plan on taking DD 3 and DD 5 to BBB at MK in march. We arrive to WDW on sunday afternoon, but plan on starting with the parks on monday CRT for breakfast at 9:20 then BBB at 12 noon. :woohoo: My question(s) is what do the girls wear underneath their dresses? Do they have slips there, or should I just bring a tank top type undershirt? Do they provide a bag to put the clothes they arrive in? or should I just bring my own? Also, what are the shoes like? are they comfortable for the girls to walk around MK and are they true to size? I think that's all the questions I have. :cool1:
Thanks so much in advance everyone:thumbsup2

My dd did not wear anything under hers this time, but in the past we have put something like a tshirt etc on. The dress did not bother her this time. I did not see any slips there. Shoes are pretty close to true to size. They are able to adjust most of them though. They were not that comfortable so I would plan on taking some other shoes to change into. Oh and yes they gave us a bag to put her clothes in.

Thanks AngieBelle. I was unsure since it seemed that no one was doing this or if they were, were not able to post any pics on the forum. I just wished I could see the results for myself. I know about the Jam stuff too. Disney hasn't really marketed this towards people of color very well and they really should have. I haven't seen but one poster for the BBB and there no children of different ethnicites on it at all. What a shame. :confused3 And to think soon there will be a African-American princess and she'll have to be half amphibian. "The Frog Princess" who ever heard of that! I've ever only heard of The Frog Prince. How many little girls really like frogs with the exception of a handful? Atleast Ariel got to be a mermaid which are seen as beautiful melodius mystical sirens of the sea. OH poor Disney when will they get it right with African-Americans? Oh well another topic for another day.:upsidedow
Their are posters with african-american children at the dtd location. Also their should be other products that are used on african-american hair. I know the dtd location uses not only the jam but also ultra-sheen and motions products as well. If the location you visit doesnot use what you like then PLEASE bring the products you like for your dp hair. We dont have a problem with that at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter