Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique FAQ's w/ Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of props do they have? I heard about the Princess throne but isn't that in the BBB MK? Thanks
The throne is in the BBB at mk but when you go to your photoshoot they use diff. things. The most popular are the chase lounge and the white screen background. There is also a rectangular block that they have but it is not used much for some reason.

On 9/28 I finally got to meet some disboarders in the BBB at DTD. Two very pretty DP who where with their DM's. I wont say names until they come from there vacation but they were able to spot me a mile away.:cool1: I LOVE meeting disboarders and whenever you come into the DTD location PLEASE look for me I would love to meet you!!!

Aw F.G.I. Training I'm bummed you wont be at the MK location for our Dis meet on the 5th! There are 4 or 5 of us heading over there to be transformed before our big LTT meet! Maybe I will have to stop in at DTD to see you. :goodvibes

Cute story. Your DD is adorable. How did she like that Cinderella dress? I ordered the sam one for my DD since it won't be itchy.

It worked out wonderfully! I would recommend it to anyone. She didn't seem hot or itchy!

FGMIT - where was the throne at MK BBB? I missed it somehow :confused3

It worked out wonderfully! I would recommend it to anyone. She didn't seem hot or itchy!

FGMIT - where was the throne at MK BBB? I missed it somehow :confused3
Its called a throne but it looks like a fancy chair and its at the front of the BBB after you walk past the podium on the right hand side facing the inside of the BBB. I almost missed it myself but I happened to see a DP getting her pic taken and thats when I realized what It was.

Hi all!!!!! I hve a rather strange question to pose the FGIT's... for som unknown reason my DD (3) is telling everyone that when she gets her makeover she is getting her hair done, her new Princess Arura dress, her PA shoes, A PA crown, make up, PA shoes, and her nails on her hands AND FEET painted!!!!:eek:
I have no idea where she came up with this idea :lmao: ... but I was wondering if this could be accomplished, even for an extra fee??? Please let me know so if this can not be done I can start damage control now!!!!!
Thanks All!!!

Its called a throne but it looks like a fancy chair and its at the front of the BBB after you walk past the podium on the right hand side facing the inside of the BBB. I almost missed it myself but I happened to see a DP getting her pic taken and thats when I realized what It was.

In the area where you get your hair fixed or the waiting area? Either way, I must have walked right by it :lmao:

Hi all!!!!! I hve a rather strange question to pose the FGIT's... for som unknown reason my DD (3) is telling everyone that when she gets her makeover she is getting her hair done, her new Princess Arura dress, her PA shoes, A PA crown, make up, PA shoes, and her nails on her hands AND FEET painted!!!!:eek:
I have no idea where she came up with this idea :lmao: ... but I was wondering if this could be accomplished, even for an extra fee??? Please let me know so if this can not be done I can start damage control now!!!!!
Thanks All!!!
We are not supposed to do the toenails but we do give you the polish so maybe you can do them yourself? This has somthing to do with the type of place we are. Only "salons" are supposed to do hands and feet but because we are a "boutique" we are not allowed to do them. State law stuff..... Sorry !!!

ONly a couple more days and I'll be a DP :) Oct. 6 Here I come.

My DD8 and her cousin are going to BBB on our upcoming trip. My DD has short hair (to her chin). Will the FGIT be able to do anything with her hair? Is it too short? Which hairstyle would be best for short hair?:confused3

My DD8 and her cousin are going to BBB on our upcoming trip. My DD has short hair (to her chin). Will the FGIT be able to do anything with her hair? Is it too short? Which hairstyle would be best for short hair?:confused3
My dd also has chin length hair.. from what I understand the FGIT will be able to work with it. We are going on Oct 19th so I can let you know after that. I think DD wants the diva style!

My DD will be not quite 3 when we go in June next year. As we are from Australia, it could be years if eve if we get back again, so do you think it would be possible to get her in to have the works anyway? Even if it perhaps, heaven forbid required a bit of fibbing? She already loves this sort of thing, hair, lip gloss, dress ups and so on!

My dd also has chin length hair.. from what I understand the FGIT will be able to work with it. We are going on Oct 19th so I can let you know after that. I think DD wants the diva style!

Thanks, fldisneymommyto2!
I would love to know how your DD's hair turns out. You will be there before we will.

Thanks,
Anne

I appologize if this is a repeat question. DD10 has an appointment on 10/28 in the MK. She has very long hair, past her waist. Will the FGIT put it all up or will she leave some down? We are sooo excited about our upcoming trip to BBB! Should she wear her princess Belle dress into the park or should I have her change there?

my dd has chin lenth hair, they put up what they can and will leave the rest down, but the fake hair if she does the diva or ..i can't remember will kinda hide her hair that is down.

We just went, we got back last night from our 12 day trip. I will post some pictures when i get a chance!

Is there a page that shows all of the costume choices at the MK location? I have thumbed thru this all and I am a bit lost as to what is available.

Thanks!

My DD will be not quite 3 when we go in June next year. As we are from Australia, it could be years if eve if we get back again, so do you think it would be possible to get her in to have the works anyway? Even if it perhaps, heaven forbid required a bit of fibbing? She already loves this sort of thing, hair, lip gloss, dress ups and so on!
When you book appt just say your dd is 3. As long as she can sit long enough to have it done there shouldn't be a problem.

Is there a page that shows all of the costume choices at the MK location? I have thumbed thru this all and I am a bit lost as to what is available.

Thanks!
I don't think there is an official costume gallery link. What I can do is see what I can get DH to photograph for you while I'm getting princess treatment.

I love this thread! My cousin thought about taking her dd's, 9 and 4, and my dd, 10 there in April and of course mine is soooooooo excited about it. DH thought too much money (BOO!!!) and that she's too old, and it's listed on the disney site as "preschool" but now I see I have nothing to worry about. Long live the princesses! princess:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter