Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique -- does location matter?

Threeandme

Earning My Ears
We are going to try the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique this trip for DD6 and DD4. When I called for a reservation, I was able to get a much, much earlier time at the Disney Springs location so I took that. But now I'm wondering...is one location better than the other?

It is pretty cool to get a makeover in the castle.

We'd be able to tell you after October. Last trip we went to DTD (now Disney Springs) and DGD really enjoyed it! However, the location was really inconvenient. In October we were really happy that we got MK in the castle. After that, we'll be able to go to a couple meet and greets, which it's hard to do from Disney Springs.

I think it's more special to have it done in the Castle, and wouldn't personally do the DS location, but that's just me.

We chose the castle so we could do meet and greets with the girls all dressed up.

I'm sure the castle is amazing, but my daughter had her makeover in DS and it was still very magical. She was chosen to be "Princess of the day" and had her makeover in a special chair in the window of the shop. I was disappointed we weren't able to get an appointment in the castle but honestly, she was thrilled with her makeover and I think it's magical for the kids at either location.

We've done both- the castle is special because it's the castle. You can leave BBB and go see princesses right away, and you're in a castle.

DS BBB is actually nicer- they have a big private dressing room with a magic mirror that talks to you. There is way more space (castle really packs you in elbow to elbow). There's room for everyone who wants to watch to come in and see without being squished. There is an afternoon parade but we didn't participate because the girls wanted to go see the princesses they were dressed like, so we hopped on the bus and went to MK.

It's really up to you to decide which seems more worth it in the long run.

I took my young cousin to WDW and booked her BBB in the castle. My niece also did it and had hers in the castle. There's just something special about the atmosphere and then going to visit the princesses to do meet and greets with them all done up. But if the DS BBB has a more convenient time then keep that and head over to MK. The castle is one of the hardest locations to get, especially an early time, since everyone wants it. Keep calling tho, you'd be surprise - people do cancel. I was able to switch times by calling to ask if any earlier availability opened up prior to my trip.

I feel it's just more special in the MK.

We've done PPO ADR and then lunch at CRT.

We have done both, and while the castle is "magical", the DS location is larger and nicer (and way less crowded). All my daughter cares about is having her hair and nails done...she doesn't care if it's in the castle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter