Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique ~ ALL you need to know + Tons of Pix ~ Updated 10/2012

What is your favorite Disney World costume?

• Cinderella

• Belle (yellow)

• Aurora

• Jasmine

• Snow White

• Minnie Mouse

• Alice

• Pocahontas

• Ariel Mermaid

• Areil Ball Gown

• Holday Belle (red)

• White Princess Gown (all 3 princesses)

Results are only viewable after voting.
For the Castle package, which accessories are currently included with the gown? Do the accessories have to match the princess gown that is chosen or could they be from a different princess?

In my instructions provided with my reservation, it says to make sure the girls' nails are clean and free of polish. Does this only apply if you want the packages that include nail polish? We have a tight turn between BBB and Akershus lunch, so I was planning on doing their nails before we go that morning. Will that be ok?

In my instructions provided with my reservation, it says to make sure the girls' nails are clean and free of polish. Does this only apply if you want the packages that include nail polish? We have a tight turn between BBB and Akershus lunch, so I was planning on doing their nails before we go that morning. Will that be ok?

Yes, it only applies to the packages where they are getting their nails done.....she'll be just fine if they are already painted. :-)

Sorry if this has already been asked, but how do you carry/store your dress if your appt is later in the morning? Our appt is at 11:40 so we will be riding and touring before our appt. Will they let you drop off your dress at the boutique ahead of time?

That shouldn't be a problem. Just pop by, tell them when your appointment is and they can put it away with her name and appt time on it. Just remind them when you check in later. I can't imagine it'll be an issue, but there are always lockers if they can't because of a policy change since I was there.

I have a 4:30 BBB appt in MK and a 5:50 ADR at CRT. Is this cutting it close on timing? She's getting hair/makeup/nails package

I was able to get an 8am reservation for BBB at MK. Anyone know how early we can enter before?

We had a 8 am apt last week. (So sad to be home now) they held everyone at the front gate (ADR 8am and boutiquers) until about 7:50 and let us all in together. Love strolling down Main Street before the park is open!

Sorry if this has been asked...trying to read up on all of this since we booked BBB last minute for our trip in 2 weeks!

Can you ask for them NOT to do the makeup? DD is 3 and DH is pretty adamant about not having makeup on her face. She is getting her nails painted though. :-)

Does the Disney photographer take pics regardless or do you have to pay extra for it? Can you get them added to the memory maker? (We are going to the one at DTD)

Also, whereabouts at DTD is it located? Is it still part of WOD? (Haven't been there in a few years)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Sorry if this has been asked...trying to read up on all of this since we booked BBB last minute for our trip in 2 weeks! Can you ask for them NOT to do the makeup? DD is 3 and DH is pretty adamant about not having makeup on her face. She is getting her nails painted though. :-) Does the Disney photographer take pics regardless or do you have to pay extra for it? Can you get them added to the memory maker? (We are going to the one at DTD) Also, whereabouts at DTD is it located? Is it still part of WOD? (Haven't been there in a few years) Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
My daughter and nieces just did BBB in MK a couple of weeks ago. I'm sure they would not have a problem with no makeup. The youngest in our group was 4 and you really didn't even notice the makeup- it's very light and tasteful. They also have stick on jewels which could be a good substitute for the makeup and they come with the package.

There is a photo pass photographer in BBB taking pics of the whole process. They will hand you a card to retrieve your pics online. We had MM and pulled ours up with no problems. I'm not sure about the DTD location, but at the MK location there is a separate room with a backdrop next door at Castle Couture that you can also go to with another PP photographer taking pictures. These turned out really precious and all pictures were on the one PP card.

HTH! She will love it and feel like a princess!!

My daughter and nieces just did BBB in MK a couple of weeks ago. I'm sure they would not have a problem with no makeup. The youngest in our group was 4 and you really didn't even notice the makeup- it's very light and tasteful. They also have stick on jewels which could be a good substitute for the makeup and they come with the package. There is a photo pass photographer in BBB taking pics of the whole process. They will hand you a card to retrieve your pics online. We had MM and pulled ours up with no problems. I'm not sure about the DTD location, but at the MK location there is a separate room with a backdrop next door at Castle Couture that you can also go to with another PP photographer taking pictures. These turned out really precious and all pictures were on the one PP card. HTH! She will love it and feel like a princess!!

Thank you so much!! Definitely helpful! :-)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Has anyone tried to be one of the firsts in the standby line for Anna and Elsa with an early morning BBB Ressie? We have one at 8:30, so I was going to send DH out to get in line as soon as they open that section, before the masses from main street get there. I'm hoping it's an option?

Okay in search of a quick answer, we head out on Sunday and my DD has an appointment for BBB. My daughter is getting the castle package but I just want to make sure she has saved enough money...the websites all say starting at 189.99 (or something close to that) based on the dress. So can someone tell me what their total was with tax and everything and what dress you DD got? Thanks!

melissamacpherson78 said:
Just an FYI...my girlfriend is in WDW with her family right now and they have lots of Elsa gowns at the BBB!

If you want one make sure to ask when checking in. The parks version is pretty. When we were there DD wore her Anna coronation dress and I think besides one Aurora the rest were all Elsa's during her make over

My daughter and nieces just did BBB in MK a couple of weeks ago. I'm sure they would not have a problem with no makeup. The youngest in our group was 4 and you really didn't even notice the makeup- it's very light and tasteful. They also have stick on jewels which could be a good substitute for the makeup and they come with the package. There is a photo pass photographer in BBB taking pics of the whole process. They will hand you a card to retrieve your pics online. We had MM and pulled ours up with no problems. I'm not sure about the DTD location, but at the MK location there is a separate room with a backdrop next door at Castle Couture that you can also go to with another PP photographer taking pictures. These turned out really precious and all pictures were on the one PP card. HTH! She will love it and feel like a princess!!

There is a separate place for more pictures at DTD too, I don't recall where. They told us about it. The pics were really cute!

Can you buy them without having a BBB appt?

We just got back from WDW yesterday and went to BBB this past Saturday. No, you cannot buy the dresses without a BBB appt. We were able to get an Elsa dress as part of the Castle package at BBB, but we saw multiple people coming in asking to buy the dress without an appt and being turned away.

Oh, I'm excited to hear that they have Elsa dresses at the BBB! We have an appointment on September 14th and my daughter would be SO SURPRISED if they opened up the dressing room doors and an Elsa dress was hanging there.

If you want one make sure to ask when checking in. The parks version is pretty. When we were there DD wore her Anna coronation dress and I think besides one Aurora the rest were all Elsa's during her make over

I am hoping they have the coronation gown when we go in December! We have an Elsa dress already.

Does anyone know if you can just get makeup and nails done? My daughter is only 3, and she will detest the hair piece.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter