Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique ~ ALL you need to know + Tons of Pix ~ Updated 10/2012

What is your favorite Disney World costume?

• Cinderella

• Belle (yellow)

• Aurora

• Jasmine

• Snow White

• Minnie Mouse

• Alice

• Pocahontas

• Ariel Mermaid

• Areil Ball Gown

• Holday Belle (red)

• White Princess Gown (all 3 princesses)

Results are only viewable after voting.
PrincessHanasMom said:
Is Sophia an option at the BBB yet?

Sofia is too new, there isn't even any merchandise available in the parks. Her merchandise is very limited on Disneystore.com as well, doll, costume, and necklace have been sold out and unavailable since right after it debuted.

Question:

I read on another thread that there is no age limit for the hairdo, is this true? I thought that there was a limit. I am going in June for 30th birthday and if there isn't an age limit I would love to get my hair done.

It just changed about a year ago. It used to be for anyone of any age.

Hello this will be our first visit to bbb any thoughts on how much time I should allow for bbb. I wanted to go before our castle breakfast. Tx

I have made an appointment for DD at BBB, we are doing the package that includes picking a dress. I'm assuming she will need to put that dress on before she gets all made up, so how long before her appointment should we arrive at BBB to give her enough time to select her dress and get changed?

missliany said:
I have made an appointment for DD at BBB, we are doing the package that includes picking a dress. I'm assuming she will need to put that dress on before she gets all made up, so how long before her appointment should we arrive at BBB to give her enough time to select her dress and get changed?

We arrive about 15min early but that is first appt of the day. The clothes change does not take long and has not been rushed in that time

DD has bangs and she's realllllly fussy when washing her hair. If we do the bun-style (or any other), will they keep her bangs out if I ask them to? I'd prefer to not have all the gunk in her bangs if possible, plus I like her bangs, they really frame her face nicely. :)

eeyore29 said:
DD has bangs and she's realllllly fussy when washing her hair. If we do the bun-style (or any other), will they keep her bangs out if I ask them to? I'd prefer to not have all the gunk in her bangs if possible, plus I like her bangs, they really frame her face nicely. :)

Yep! Last time we went they kept our daughters bangs out :)

We will be there in two weeks. It's a first visit for both our girls and I snagged 8:00am appointments. My oldest is 5 and my youngest is just 1 month shy of her 3rd birthday. I know she is suppose to be 3. Will anyone ask or say anything? My youngest would have a hard time watching her sister get pampered. I hope she will be able to participate too!

We are bringing gowns that they got for Christmas. What time should we arrive?

We will be there in two weeks. It's a first visit for both our girls and I snagged 8:00am appointments. My oldest is 5 and my youngest is just 1 month shy of her 3rd birthday. I know she is suppose to be 3. Will anyone ask or say anything? My youngest would have a hard time watching her sister get pampered. I hope she will be able to participate too!

I dont think they'll say anything but they were very adamnt to me that if you are getting a service done, each participant must have a pass to the parks. If your DD is under 3, you do not need to buy a park ticket for her. But if she is doing BBB, then she will need her own ticket. So you may want to keep that in mind, could become quite costly when it doesnt need to be.

They do try to enforce iti think that said I'm sure people get through that. They don't ask for your ticket o anything but my kid has always looked over three and she was. If she doesn't look over 3 they may ask!

Or they could just ask to see her park ticket. If she's really 3 she will have a ticket.

They don't ask for your park tickets at Bbb at least they did not ask anyone while I was there. When they ask the age I would just say 3.

cyros said:
In case anyone is interested in seeing the courtyard hair, here is the video from my daughter's reveal: [/QUOTE

Adorable!! Thanks for posting. Her hair is so long it looks great in the style. Did that little tiara come with this package?

I have my DD scheduled at BBB and she wants the princess hair. Does it come with the choice of tiara shown on first page of this thread?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter