• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique ~ ALL you need to know + Tons of Pix ~ Updated 10/2012

What is your favorite Disney World costume?

• Cinderella

• Belle (yellow)

• Aurora

• Jasmine

• Snow White

• Minnie Mouse

• Alice

• Pocahontas

• Ariel Mermaid

• Areil Ball Gown

• Holday Belle (red)

• White Princess Gown (all 3 princesses)

Results are only viewable after voting.
What accessories does the Disney Diva style come with? My DD wants a tiara but does not like the bun style. Can I purchase a tiara and have them use it along with the Disney Diva style?

jenhelgren said:
What accessories does the Disney Diva style come with? My DD wants a tiara but does not like the bun style. Can I purchase a tiara and have them use it along with the Disney Diva style?

I am 99% sure you can buy the tiara as an add-on and then use it with any style.

Forgive me if I'm missing it here, but a few questions:
(1) Is this the most updated thread on this topic?
(2) Are there photos of the current dress options available for Fall 2012 somewhere?
(3) Is it only the phone line to make reservations or can they be made online?
(4) Younger DD has very thin and just about shoulder length hair - will it be worth it and can they work with it?
Thanks in advance!!

(2) Are there photos of the current dress options available for Fall 2012 somewhere?
(4) Younger DD has very thin and just about shoulder length hair - will it be worth it and can they work with it?
Thanks in advance!!

(4) yes! My dd also has very thin, fine hair that's just below her shoulders and she has done BBB twice. Her hair has always stayed very nicely for about 2 days.

Sorry, that's the only question I can answer for sure!

Thanks in advance!!

(1) There is another much longer thread on here that I think more people post on lately.

(2) I haven't found more photos but the dresses are similar to what you would find in the Disney Store.

(3) The reservations cannot be made online

Thank you both very much! If anyone has very current pics or is there and goes to BBB and wants to post pics of the dresses & such that are out, that would be appreciated! :)

Stacey012345 said:
Thank you both very much! If anyone has very current pics or is there and goes to BBB and wants to post pics of the dresses & such that are out, that would be appreciated! :)

Ditto! We will be there mid-Oct and would love to know what's available. DD has already done Cinderella, Belle & Jasmine. So, would like too see the other options right now.

Is there anyone who has a new, updated picture of the Jasmine costume? I want to see what it looks like to see if I want to buy it before hand, or at the parks. Thank you!!!:thumbsup2

Can anyone help? We were just given the gift of tickets to Mickey's Halloween party. I called BB Salon and they are all booked - at both locations! Is there another off site salon that can offer similar services?
BBBstuff8.jpg

BBBstuff9.jpg

Thanks in advance!!

There are 2 threads that were started about the same time a few years ago, this being one of them. Bith have seem to have lost their OP to keep it current. They go in spurts, sometimes this one gets more action, then at other times the other one does.
I don't think the dresses have changed in the last 2-3 years for the most part. I currently and not a fan of most of the dresses they carry. We always bring our own.
You can only make an appointment by calling

Can anyone help? We were just given the gift of tickets to Mickey's Halloween party. I called BB Salon and they are all booked - at both locations! Is there another off site salon that can offer similar services?
BBBstuff8.jpg

BBBstuff9.jpg

Grand Floridian has a salon. you'll pay salon prices and it won't be the same experience. The Main street barber shop will also do a ponytail and sprinkling of pixie dust.

meandmynana said:

Don't give up! Two different times have opened this week on our MNSSHP day and we have 2 girls going! People change plans constantly. I'd call as often as you can to see if something opens...maybe some pixie dust will fall for you. :-)

Hi! I'm excitedly planning DD's first-ever trip to BBB - can't wait! ;) We'll be visiting during our spring break - the week of March 31, 2013. I'm hoping to snag a very early BBB appointment at Magic Kingdom, and then meet up with the men of the family for a breakfast at CRT, so that DD can visit the princesses while all fancied up.

Is this do-able? If we get the earliest appointment at BBB (8 a.m., right?), when should we aim for our CRT breakfast ADR? DD will be doing the package that includes the dress, but only just a bun for her hair (no extensions).

If I call at exactly 180 days out, can the same CM make my BBB appointment and the CRT appointment, or do I have to make two separate calls?

Thanks in advance!

I have tried to go through the entire thread but I'm not getting anywhere.

Are there any photos of the current dresses being offered at BBB??

Hi! I'm excitedly planning DD's first-ever trip to BBB - can't wait! ;) We'll be visiting during our spring break - the week of March 31, 2013. I'm hoping to snag a very early BBB appointment at Magic Kingdom, and then meet up with the men of the family for a breakfast at CRT, so that DD can visit the princesses while all fancied up.

Is this do-able? If we get the earliest appointment at BBB (8 a.m., right?), when should we aim for our CRT breakfast ADR? DD will be doing the package that includes the dress, but only just a bun for her hair (no extensions).

If I call at exactly 180 days out, can the same CM make my BBB appointment and the CRT appointment, or do I have to make two separate calls?

Thanks in advance!

You can probably aim for a late breakfast around 9:30 or 10 or a lunch ADR at CRT. BBB should not have a wait at 8am, but the experience does take around an hour or so and if you want to do the photo session at the Castle Couture store across the street from BBB prior to eating at CRT, you should add in a little more time since they probably won't open until the park does. I'd do that before eating just in case of a spill.

As to your other question, it is a separate phone call. What I did was make the dining reservation online at 6am EST, then called the BBB phone line at 7am EST.

We were actually able to make our BBB and dining reservations on one call. We called the BBB number and afterwards she asked if she could help us with anything else... and why yes, she could!

The dresses have been pretty much the same for the last 3-4 years. They occasionally add a new princess, but many times they are limited in time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter