Bib Numbers for Marathon Weekend

My first Disney Marathon...#36876 for the half. Good Luck everyone!

Updated. There are 27,000 people entered in the half. Nice to see so many of them here. :)

So excited now!
Our first half marathon!
LuckyMum22 aka Barb Kennedy Bib # 29299
LuckyDad22 aka Bob Kennedy Bib # 29292
Team Rebel Alliance

Updated. Hope everyone has safe travels this week and is ready for their race or races next weekend.

Hi John,

My family has been spectators for the past 2 years cheering on friends. We are randomly in Lee's Hoedel's You Tube video from 2009 Marathon in Hollywood Studios waiting for a friend to run by. This is my 2nd run I've ever done with my 1st being the 2010 Sarasota 1/2 Marathon and this is my wife's 1st ever run doing the 1/2 Disney.

For 2011
Aaron # 6129 Full
Karen # 40854 1/2
Peyton # 1474 (200m)
Porter # 634 (100m)

I justed changed my reservation for the 3rd time from the Contemp Garden Wing to the main tower to the Bay Lake Tower.

Late to the party, as ever. Hi John!!!

28320 - Half

See you real soon, everyone!!

I'm the pokey little puppy when it comes to posting. Hopefully I'll do better at the race. :)

I am 22076 for the half.

Ryan

Last and final update since I'm getting on a plane in a few hours. Good luck to everyone and I hope to see and meet a lot of you this weekend. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter