• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BF PSP Deals?

sammi6

Walt Disney World is One of the Bare Necessities
I can't find a good deal on the PSP, all the ads show the price like it is a sale, but it is actually regular price. Has anyone seen any good deals?

Nope, no "deals" on the PSPs. We bought ours online last night. Just checked the status to see when we will get them...Dec 13.
If you are thinking about ordering online..do it now.

Lisa

Nope, no "deals" on the PSPs. We bought ours online last night. Just checked the status to see when we will get them...Dec 13.
If you are thinking about ordering online..do it now.

Lisa

The only one I've found is at Target. You get 5 free movies.:goodvibes

Lisa: Where did you order from?

Goodvibes: Do you think that deal works with the Daxter Bundle?

Lisa: Where did you order from?

Goodvibes: Do you think that deal works with the Daxter Bundle?

We ordered through Circuit City, free shipping. We got the Star Wars and Daxter. The Daxter one included a copy of Family guy along with the game.
The Star Wars one just had the game.

We have been looking for quite a while on a deal and there is just nothing out there. Our boys are more interested in the games than the movies. That is why we got it through Circuit City.

Lisa

Do you think that deal works with the Daxter Bundle?[/QUOTE]

In the Target ad it looks like it does. I'm going to try & get it tomorrow

I am trying for that deal tomorrow at Target too, the ad says "with any PSP system" and then mentions the price for the Star Wars and Daxter bundles below.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter