Bf and i looking for roommates!!

hergs

Earning My Ears
hey everyone! so my bf and i are both doing the cp starting may 21st..we were originally going to live in disney housing but thought maybe itd be better to live otherwise since i plan on extending in january..

we are looking at a 3 bedroom/2bathroom on bellaapts.com .. so 2 more roommates.. and youd each get your own room..

its $1334 per month plus utilities, which is calculated to be approx. $220..total $1554 a month.. divide that by 4 would be about $389 a person, which is only a little more than disney housing

let me know if youre interested!! :)

I'm applying for Spring 2013...If you'd have an open room at that time, I'd be interested! :)

My program is over at the beginning of August, I will be needing roommates and an apartment then. That's actually less than I pay right now in Disney housing, but I have a one bedroom and internet and cable are included...quite a few places in the area offer cast member discounts, I don't know if that's one of them.

I know that didn't help much :( Sorry! I'm sure you'll find someone...Who knows maybe it will be me one day lol!

I know! I'm sorry I'm not more help...have you tried any roommates websites?

thanks anyways :) we actually did find some, so hopefully it all falls through as planned!

Hi I would be VERY interested! Please let me know if you still have a spot. I will be doing a Professional Internship from june-jan

You can find me on facebook under jade marissa ! hope to hear from you soon!

Hergs I sent you a private message.
Jadeg, I'm looking for a roommate. Private message me if you are still looking for one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter