Beware of gas prices near Orlando airport

rkwells

DIS Veteran
I stayed at a hotel off Semora Blvd because I had a rental and a very early flight, so it didn't make sense to stay in a Disney hotel. I asked at the front desk where to get gas. She told me to turn on Semora away from the airport; about 4 or 5 miles further down, gas prices returned to normal. (Of course, what "normal" is nowadays is hard to define! :confused3 )

The Orlando City Council has passed an ordinance which requires gas stations within a certain distance of the airport to post their prices so they are easily visible from the street. There are specific detailed requirements, but basically they have to do what most gas stations do as far as display.

There are two gas stations which have sued the city, stating that these requirements create an onerous situation that they cannot afford and that it is discrimination. Eventually, I hope, the lawsuits will be resolved through all appeals and they will have to post the signs.

But it is two specific stations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter