• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BEWARE - DJ Inkers company is bad news

Grumpy's Gal

DIS Veteran
Can I vent?

I bought my first set of DJ Inkers this morning (clear rubber stamps) a clear alphabet set. The package said it would include a letter mount block.

When I got it home, it doesn't have it. So I called the company. And "Julie" told me that she couldn't send me one. I explained that this was the only set that Michael's had so I couldn't exchange it. I told her I have the receipts and I could scan it and email it to her or send it etc. I was willing to prove to her that I bought this hours ago. Nope - she didn't care. She said I would have to go buy one separately. When I explained that the pkg said it came inside this case, she said it didn't. I gave her the product number and then she said they don't have these.

Rude! This woman was flat out rude. I explained how excited I was to have just bought these and she was just rude. I asked her if they don't stand behind their products and she just laughed. Guess not. I don't think I will be buying any more of their products.

There. I said it. I'm just amazed people in customer service jobs can be so rude.

Sorry you have to go through this. I would try again and see if you get a different customer service rep.

Hugs..... :grouphug: to cheer you up.

Thanks! I needed that hug! :flower:

After she laughed and I was telling her how excited I was to get home with this set and then how I was disappointed because part of it was missing, you know what she told me? She said AND I QUOTE......" A lot of people don't like that set."

Huh? A customer service rep telling me this about her own product? Maybe she should be in sales! Not!

Does she not get it that she is probably losing me as a customer? I hate to say it, but it obviously didn't matter to her............DING - it's 5 oclock, time to go home. That' s probably the end of her day.

OMG-- they call that customer service?!

I would call back and if I got that same rep I would ask to speak to a supervisor. If the supervisor won't help you I would write a strongly worded letter to the company. Let them know how disappointed you are in their product and their customer service. Mention that you are an avid scrapbooker and that you buy new stuff all the time, but after this experience you won't be buying merchandise from their company again.

I'll bet they change their tune.

Ouch! I sure hope that you follow up on that ugly phone call and find some type of manager or owner. With customer service like that they will be going broke!

I've never dealt with their customer service but I love their drawings.

Jeanne

And of course, right on top of that avid scrapbooker comment mention that you participate in an online discussion board with other stampers and scrappers who WILL hear about this experience. And if that doesn't get any action you (and all of us) are quite right to scratch them off the list.

Deb

have you called back yet? I am curious to hear about the next conversation you have.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter