• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BEWARE Disney Reservations may be calling you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes an apology goes a long way. Take care of yourself and that baby. Don't let it upset you. I know that is hard to do. I just hope this didn't ruin yours or your kids vacation. Sometimes venting out the frustation helps! I know I ws in your situation (not with Disney) and It helped to have someone just understand how you feel!

Threaten! That is a strong word for "complaining" to get results. That's America.

Let's see a Disney Community Board to ask questions, give advice, etc. - hello I hope irony is coming through here. This board should not be a tool for Disney to regulate their employee's and if it is then more power to the people because obviously we can't reach a supervisor otherwise.

Maybe it is one-sided but with all of these flaming posters who have called her "raging pregnant woman", "hellbent", and even "I don't buy it (hello liar) - this is hardly one-sided unless you consider it blantant abuse against a pregnant woman who has a valid complaint with with Disney.

The CM in question was rude and she reacted appropriately considering the insensitivity of his comments. I do feel for all of you who are in the customer service field but a lot of us have jobs (nurses, secretaries, etc) and we are required to behave in a manner that is proper and polite and for that matter - it should go for this board too. State your opinion (just as she did) but do not attack people with names, calling them a liar, or belittling their position with condescending remarks. BUT, if someone is rude to you then by all means you certainly have the right to raise your voice or even yell (we are all human). What has she done to all of you? Why are you so protective over rude Ron? Do you work with him?

The only anger I see on this board is coming from some of these posters...

I think people here have a right to question the validity of the OP's claims. I'm not saying she's lying but at the same time, I'd be lying if I said I believed everything went down the way she said it did. It has nothing to do with Disney or the fact that the OP is pregnant. I am just having a hard time believing any customer service person would talk to someone like that, disney or not.

If Ron said everything she said he did, she could call up and complain. I'm sure they record their phone conversations.

I wouldnt go as far as to call OP names but I dont think I'm wrong in thinking she falls in line with every other person that thinks they're entitled to yell at customer service people over the phone when they're not getting their way. I've never worked in customer service, myself but I cant imagine having to put up with that from people. Negativity like that is contagious.

Be disappointed. Be annoyed. Firmly but politely ask what can be done to rectify the situation. Take the best deal or walk away from the whole thing. In the end, was the free upgrade such a terrible deal? Seems like a major overreaction, thats all.

Just my opinion(s).

Threaten! That is a strong word for "complaining" to get results. That's America.

Let's see a Disney Community Board to ask questions, give advice, etc. - hello I hope irony is coming through here. This board should not be a tool for Disney to regulate their employee's and if it is then more power to the people because obviously we can't reach a supervisor otherwise.

Maybe it is one-sided but with all of these flaming posters who have called her "raging pregnant woman", "hellbent", and even "I don't buy it (hello liar) - this is hardly one-sided unless you consider it blantant abuse against a pregnant woman who has a valid complaint with with Disney.

The CM in question was rude and she reacted appropriately considering the insensitivity of his comments. I do feel for all of you who are in the customer service field but a lot of us have jobs (nurses, secretaries, etc) and we are required to behave in a manner that is proper and polite and for that matter - it should go for this board too. State your opinion (just as she did) but do not attack people with names, calling them a liar, or belittling their position with condescending remarks. BUT, if someone is rude to you then by all means you certainly have the right to raise your voice or even yell (we are all human). What has she done to all of you? Why are you so protective over rude Ron? Do you work with him?

Very well said!!! :thumbsup2

Anger? You confuse my amusement. The singular flaw in your argument is that Ron is not here to defend himself. As a parent I know that there are three sides to every argument, my daughter's side, my son's side and the truth. On what basis are you presuming to know the truth in this case.

I think this thread has outlived it's usefullness. The only two who know exactly what was said and how is the OP and the CM that they dealt with. Maybe each of them was having a bad day and took what the other said wrong.

Bottom line when you book a cruise on Disney you have a contract to sail. That is all. You are guaranteed a category level, not an individual room.

I see we have a number of new posters on this thread and I hope they have joined to contribute in a positve way to this community.

I suggest everyone read the quidelines which can be found here: http://www.wdwinfo.com/guidelines.htm

With that I'm closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter