Beverly at Club Cool

twokids0204

DIS Dad #561
Folks, over at the DISDad's thread, we have a little friendly competition as to who can drink the most Beverly.

Up until last week, the record (and a modest one at that) was 6....

Here's my entry as of last Thursday at noon.

Sorry DW had her finger over the mic for part of it... unintentional I assure you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrxkgjtAXKA

Every Beverly thread deserves to hear my Beverly conspiracy theory.I remember seeing a show on Travel Channel or Food Network that showed Beverly and it was clearly a red soda,in Disney however it's a clear soda.I believe that Disney in a clever yet manipulative scheme has changed the taste of Beverly in an attempt to create a buzz to Club Cool and in reality Beverly is the sweetest best tasting soda ever created and every Disney executive has a lifetime supply of red Beverly in their home that was meant for Epcot.So I guarantee that there are dozens of Disney execs sitting home and enjoying their red Beverly and laughing at every Youtube Beverly video_Okay,I went a bit too deep in that theory,but in reality I did see a red Beverly on a TV show somewhere.

Every Beverly thread deserves to hear my Beverly conspiracy theory.I remember seeing a show on Travel Channel or Food Network that showed Beverly and it was clearly a red soda,in Disney however it's a clear soda.I believe that Disney in a clever yet manipulative scheme has changed the taste of Beverly in an attempt to create a buzz to Club Cool and in reality Beverly is the sweetest best tasting soda ever created and every Disney executive has a lifetime supply of red Beverly in their home that was meant for Epcot.So I guarantee that there are dozens of Disney execs sitting home and enjoying their red Beverly and laughing at every Youtube Beverly video_Okay,I went a bit too deep in that theory,but in reality I did see a red Beverly on a TV show somewhere.

I have read that Beverly and a few other of the drinks are only available at WDW and world of Coke. They make up small batches just for these tastings. Its the reason they some times run out.

We usually stop into Club Cool each trip and have a contest to see who can get the most number of unsuspecting guests to try it. I always win!

I don't care for it but I've certainly put worse things in my mouth. I can think of beers that are far worse.

The theory that it's yummy except at disney I think is wrong. Sorry. They have it at the world of coke in atl. My husband had never tried it at Disney and I got him to try it and he said it was awful there. He's still mad that I tricked him knowing it was nasty from the dis hehehehe.

The theory that it's yummy except at disney I think is wrong. Sorry. They have it at the world of coke in atl. My husband had never tried it at Disney and I got him to try it and he said it was awful there. He's still mad that I tricked him knowing it was nasty from the dis hehehehe.

Was it colored red at World of Coke because I really did see it on a show and it was not clear.

Was it colored red at World of Coke because I really did see it on a show and it was not clear.

Different "flavors".

I did find this. http://www.dullahan.com/chunks/wp-content/uploads/2006/07/IMG_0251.jpg Its the closest I can find to Beverly in the wild.

Seeing that its only 100 ml per bottle (a little over 3 oz) makes me think its not something you would drink a lot of. The blurry words may say Analcolico Apertivo according to google translates to maybe non-alcoholic drink.

IMG_0251.jpg

I just googled Beverly soda and looked at images of Beverly,go through some of the pictures and you will come upon one that is a 6 pack of Beverly in bottles next to a toy monkey with a hat,the soda in the bottles is red!!!

The incriminating evidence is mounting,the Coke or Disney execs are going to have to step up and reveal the truth.

I edited my post with more info but in my extensive 10 minute search I find a lot of

• "Where can I find Beverly?"
  • "Has anyone ever seen Beverly outside Epcot or World of Coke?"
  • "I've asked all my relatives in Italy and they have never heard of it"

Oh to add to the plot the page that pic was on is gone and Why is the monkey wearing a tin foil hat?

Folks, over at the DISDad's thread, we have a little friendly competition as to who can drink the most Beverly.

Up until last week, the record (and a modest one at that) was 6....

Here's my entry as of last Thursday at noon.

Sorry DW had her finger over the mic for part of it... unintentional I assure you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrxkgjtAXKA
Pretty good, Brian, congratulations. Looked like you were prepping for a colonoscopy. :laughing:

I have read that Beverly and a few other of the drinks are only available at WDW and world of Coke. They make up small batches just for these tastings. Its the reason they some times run out.

My sister has found the Beverly overseas before like in the photo you quoted and also in cans.

It is clear at World of Coke in Atlanta too. That's where I first had it. I wonder if they don't add the syrup to it or something? Maybe too expensive or would run out fast? I don't know but I'm curious if it tastes any different red!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter