Beverage stations

found this on the internet this is what the ships beverage station will have for soda

IMG_3097.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

there is also coffee, hot chocolate and a good tea selection at the stations

And milk? Isn't there milk at the beverage stations also? How about lemonade and iced tea?

And milk? Isn't there milk at the beverage stations also? How about lemonade and iced tea?
Yes, there is milk. Not sure if it's on all ships, but on our last Dream cruise they had Hi-C Poppin' Pink Lemonade. They have also changed the iced tea from Nestea to Fuze.

Just got off the Fantasy (4/12/14-4/19/14) They have coke, diet coke, sprite, Minute Maid light lemonade, Minute Maid pomegranate lemonade (which is very good mixed with coconut rum) and iced tea (fuze). On the other side (behind) of the soda drink station is coffee, hot water, milk dispenser, cream dispenser, they have a variety of tea bags and hot chocolate you need to mix with hot water. These are on both sides out near the pools

in Cabanas - same thing except orange juice, apple juice and cranberry juice. creamers for coffee are little coffee mate creamers. Milk/chocolate milk you get at the buffet area.

at Castaway Cay- they have similar choices except there is Coke Zero. Choice of Minute Maid pink lemonade and regular lemonade as well as Hi-C fruit punch.

I don't have photos, just going off of my memory.

Do they only have whole milk? Is there 1% or skim?

At the drink station (at least on the Wonder) the milk dispenser is whole milk. There's also half & half. For skim/low fat milk you need to pick it up in the buffet or order it from room service. You can also get it at meals in the MDRs.

Since our last cruise in June, 2013, they removed Sprite Zero from the drink station and the MDRs. I can't have caffeine with dinner or later, so I told our assistant server on the April 11 Magic that I would just have water. He seemed as disappointed as I was that my preferred beverage was no longer available.

Later the next afternoon, I returned to my cabin to find six cans of Sprite Zero with a note from the Head Server, Server, and Assistant Server. They wanted me to enjoy it at dinner during the cruise even though it was removed from the "usual" menu. That was great customer service! Seems it would be cheaper to put it back in the soda dispensers rather than providing canned soda for service recovery.

Candace, Cindy and Dwi were wonderful servers, can't wait to see them again!

In the MDR's you can order ginger ale. It's helped a few of us in our party a couple of nights.

they removed Sprite Zero from the drink station and the MDRs. ... Seems it would be cheaper to put it back in the soda dispensers rather than providing canned soda for service recovery.

It depends on why it was removed from the dispensers. Presumably it was replaced with something else of higher demand, rather than just leave a slot open on the dispenser. Disney knows exactly how much of Sprite Zero was consumed before, and exactly how much of whatever the replacement is consumed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter