Beverage of choice?

DisneyCAL

DIS Veteran
DH and I are planning a date night at Epcot, doing a drink around the world (plus snacks as needed). We plan on splitting drinks so we don't get too ridiculous. I know for a fact we will want sake in Japan and Grappa in Italy. Other than those what is your beverage of choice at each country? Be as specific as you can. Thanks in advance.

Italian Margarita at the Gelato Stand in the Italy Pavilion.

Did you know they have a 'Wine Walk'? That will get you 2 wines in Germany, Italy and France. They are pre-selected though.

Love the Shofferhofer in Germany (grapefruit beer), Innis & Gunn beer in England, and if I'm feeling like something sweet, I'll get a Sultan's Colada in Morocco (think pina colada with almond liquor. I refuse to get a margarita in Mexico until they're done with the new stand... but once that's open, a margarita is a must! On a hot day, I've been known to get a frozen Kirin in Japan, too. ;)

I haven't tried it, but I'm dying to have one of the Tipsy Ducks in Love at the Joy of Tea stand in China! The Welsh Dragon is good at the Rose and Crown in the UK, and I agree with dizneegirl above: must have a margarita from Mexico!

I haven't tried it, but I'm dying to have one of the Tipsy Ducks in Love at the Joy of Tea stand in China! The Welsh Dragon is good at the Rose and Crown in the UK, and I agree with dizneegirl above: must have a margarita from Mexico!

The Tipsy Duck is incredible!!!

Tipsy Ducks in Love at the Joy of Tea stand in China! The Welsh Dragon is good at the Rose and Crown in the UK

I had never tried these, so I looked up the recipes.

Tipsy Ducks in Love sounds good. I will have to try it next time at Joy of Tea.

I actually MADE a Welsh Dragon. It is excellent.

We always do wine tastings or beer tastings. We don't do the wine walk because the wines are pre-selected. There is a wine tasting in France in the wine shop, one in Germany in the wine shop, two in Italy - one in the wine shop and they have a wine bar, you can go to the bar at Spice Road in Morocco and get a wine flight and there is a little drink stand in Japan where you can get plum wine if that's your thing. Just about every country has a beer stand or serves beer in the QS. We've never tried mixed drinks from each country. By the way, make sure you are sharing the drinks so you don't get too wasted and drink plenty of water.

Hovels beer in Germany is my favorite drink in Epcot. It has become much more difficult to get. I have not seen it sold outside of Biergarten in sometime. We have had luck in the past getting a glass from the Summerfest kiosk right by the check in for Biergarten.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter