Better to do two days at HS or to do one at RD?

famy27

DIS Veteran
We are typically in the parks pretty early (but not necessarily at RD). If I want to ride all the HS headliners with short waits, do you think I'd be better off doing two days at HS or one using RD? We already have pre-opening BBB ressies for MK, and I don't know what the chances are of getting my toddler out the door before RD on multiple days. Really hoping hopping gets added so this will all be moot.

If your only goal is riding all the headliners at DHS once, not spending more time at DHS, I would do one day with RD. Use your FP+ for TSMM and ToT, hit RnRC when you arrive, or even go to TSMM when you arrive if you're early enough for a bonus ride and head to RnRC after. Remember RnRC has a single rider line if that works for your family, and in that case you wouldn't have to hit RD at all.

I assume by headliners you meant RnRC, TSMM and ToT.

We usually do two days in HS because our children are 3 and 5. We like to do most of the rides and we also enjoy the shows. We don't think our kids would sit through all the shows in one day so we split it up a bit over 2 days. We also get park hoppers so we don't spend a FULL day there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter