Better Late Than Never--The Cruise Adventure Begins

BethC1952

DIS Veteran
It's finally here--the first day of the cruise report (with pictures, too!). There's more pictures coming for the second page, but I ran out of time to code them. If I can finish my work early they'll be ready by the end of the day, if not, they'll be on the page first thing Monday morning. The picture of Deck 10 (on page 2) is not one that I took myself, but one from my collection (I can't find mine!). If it's your picture and you'd like it removed, please let me know. All other pictures are by me, taken with my Sony Mavica digital camera.

Day 2, Nassau, should also be posted on Monday.

Day 3, Castaway Cay, will have its text portion, but I still haven't gotten the film developed, so those pictures will be a few days late.

Day 4 and the debarkation day will be ready on Monday or Tuesday.

In addition, I have full copies of the Personal Navigators for each day, lists of the menu items from each night's dinner (and a review of what we ate) and some MPG files which will be added somewhere (as soon as I can figure out where to put them!)

I hope you're enjoying my story!

Beth

Thanks Beth for the report. I was not able to see all your pictures but the ones that I did were great. Lots of work went into your report and I appreciate it.

denise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter