• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Beth's Journal-Bring It!

Hi Beth!

I'm glad to hear that you had a wonderful trip to WDW! It was great meeting you! :goodvibes I don't know about you, but I think we both need to get new trips planned and put in our signatures. ::yes:: My siggie is so plain without one! ;)

I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a healthy and Happy New Year! :goodvibes Take care! :hug:

Hey, Beth. :wave2: Just popping by to say hello. Hope you're doing OK.

Love,
Erin

Happy Holidays Beth!

Sounds like you had a great trip, even if Won did sleep in and missed some of it - still a great trip because you and Katie experienced it and sounds like you had some good relaxation in there too!!!! That is great. Hope you have a wonderful holiday.

Keep on :banana: :banana:
Chris

Well, I haven't dropped off the face of the Earth. I m actually doing well. I am definately not on the healthy living track, but I know that trying to go on a diet right now would be setting myself up for failure. I am getting through the holidays, and starting over.

My MD appointment was cancelled. Abby fell and has a nasty fracture. I had the option to see someone else, but I would prefer Abby. I am much less stressed despite having a million things to do.

The class party was a sucess. Mrs Beaupre pulled in about 5 other teachers to see the reindeer and snowmen I made. The frames snd beded snowflakes turned out. I am very glad it is over.

I finished my shopping today, and I took Katie to see Santa. Baking frenzy is in process. I still need to wrap. We go to my parents on CHristmas Eve. Tonight we are going to Won's brothers for a Christmas dinner.

I hope that everyone is doing well and enjoying the hliday season.
Not sure when I will make it back to the boards, so Merry Christmas t all.
Beth

Beth-
Have a great christmas!
you sound so busy! hope that you get some time to relax after the holidays--i am so glad you had a good trip!!

Merry Christmas, Beth!

I want to wish you a holiday season filled with love and laughter! :goodvibes Here's to an amazing 2006! :drinking1 Take care, sweetie! :hug:

Just stopping by to wish you a very Merry Christmas! Blessing to you and your family!

Hi Beth!

How are you doing? How was your Christmas? I hope that you and your family are doing well. :goodvibes Please post an update when you can. :hug:

Hi All,

We had a very nice Chritmas with my family. I completely overendulged, and I am paying for it now. I stepped on the scale today, and it read 235.5. I have now officially gained back 1/2 the weight I had lost. The positive thing about it is that I actually feel ready to do something about it. I did a lc day today, and I am headed into induction tomorrow. I should also have time to get back to journalling starting tomorrow. I am cutting back my hours for the month f Jan/Feb. I also don't have another party to plan until Valentine's day, so hopefully my life can get back to normal. I do work the next 2 days, then I am off until Saturday. We go to a wedding on Friday. My plan is to head to the Y M-F. Yep, I have my shiny new ipod, and I am ready to go. Everyone is healthy for once,and I have no complaints. Yes, you can pick yourself up off the floor with that one.

Goals for the new year ....

I will at least journal in MY journal daily. I know that i got into trouble when I stopped journalling.

Have more patience with my family.

Live healthier, exercise at least 3x a week, get my water in, and eat in moderation.

I would like to lose35 pounds this year, but I know it is just a number.

Ok, I need to get Katie off to bed. I hope everone has a safe and happy new year.

Take care of yourself,
Beth

Beth-
Your plans for the new year seem very reachable! You will have a GREAT year!!
im glad you had a great Christmas---and that you are ready to get back "into the swing of things!"
You can do it!

Hiya Beth! :wave2:

It's good to hear from you! :goodvibes Your goals for the next year are looking good! :cool1: I know you can accomplish them! ::yes::

I hope you have a wonderful start to the New Year! :goodvibes May 2006 be an amazing year for you and your family!!! :grouphug:

Hey, Beth. :hug: It was good to read your post; if you're journaling every day I'll come by and visit you, OK? My goal is to lose 30 lbs. this year and to keep it off! We'll encourage each other. :flower:

Happy New Year to you and yours, honey.

Erin

Happy New Year to ALL!!!

Last night at work was very busy. Our acuity is VERY high right now. I only work 8 hours tonight. I actually need to get going, but I said I would journal daily.

Meal Plan...
7AM: 2 ham and cheese rollups. Splenda sweetened green tea 4 carbs.
5PM: 2 crambled eggs. 1.5 carbs.
12AM: Salad and ham rollups 10 carbs.

I have string cheese for snacks and will drink water and green tea at work.

I hope to get to journals tomorrow.

Take care,
Beth

Hi guys,

Well today didn't go as planned. I ended up working an evening shift. I did skip out a 1/2 hour early though. We are very busy and short staffed. Nothing new there.

Meals today:
B:(12 PM) Scrambled eggs and green tea.
D: (7PM) Salad and cheeseburger patty.
Snack 10PM: String cheese.

I took Pez for a 3 mile walk today.

Plan for the day tomorrow.
Get Katie off to School!
Go to the Y.
Work on laundry.
Stop at the grocery store.

Meal Plan..
B: Scrambled eggs.
L: Salad and cheeseburger patty.
D: Grilled tuna steak, salad, and broccoli.

I will do journals tomorrow night.

Take care,
Beth

You sound upbeat and determined, Beth. Go for it!!

Best wishes for a wonderful and prosperous new year, filled with smiles and laughter and love.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter