Beth's Design Play Ground

Adding in a few more recent designs...

PricelessChristmas.jpg

Hello Beth,
Can you make this layout to say something like...
Park Hopper passes for 4 $978
Playhouse Disney Lunch for 4 $100
Staying @ Pop Century For 7 nights $1717
Giving my kids the WORLD
Priceless x 3

Thanks
Linda

Hi,
I found a this while searching for some journal ideas for our trip to Disney.
I wondered if you would tell me how you did "BRAD" with the pictures in it. Everything I do in photoshop seems to be "the long way", lol.
I'd appreciate any advice.
Thanks,
Amye

HI - I love your design with the fireworks and Making wishes come true - is there a way you could turn this into a night of joy design? i'd love it to be shaped like a big mickey head, say night of joy, have 2007 (like you do it so it looks like mickey ears in the middle), maybe some sort of musical cleff and/or a cross????? what ever elemets you feel fit into the design.....and only if you are up to it, i know you are busy!!!

thanks, wendy

WOW! For some reason I haven't been getting e-mail notification about new posts on this thread. I'm sorry that I haven't been around. I haven't even been able to DIS much at all in the last couple of weeks because of end-of-year craziness around here.

My computer isn't working quite right at the moment, so I can't use Photoshop. I think dh is going to work on it this weekend, so if there is anyone who still wants a design, please PM me, and I'll let you know.

Thanks to all of you who had such great things to say about my designs! It really is appreciated.

Amye, that was one of my first designs, so it was the "long way around." I picked a font that was open in the middle and placed it over another layer with the graphic on it. Then I erase everything outside of the letter.

Beth

I love the Beatles designs. I just might get my DH to wear one.

Woo hoo, I just turned 50 (posts, that is):banana::cool1: :banana:

How is this?
Bellebirthday2.jpg

Beth

Beth,
I love love love this design. Belle is my favorite princess. Could you make the wording different since its not my birthday...maybe I am the Mom feel free to treat me like a princess OR Walt Disney World..anything that you think looks nice. I would like to omit dates since I did that with my 2005 shirts & now I don't want to wear them with the old date on them. Thanks!!!!!

Beth,
I love love love this design. Belle is my favorite princess. Could you make the wording different since its not my birthday...maybe I am the Mom feel free to treat me like a princess OR Walt Disney World..anything that you think looks nice. I would like to omit dates since I did that with my 2005 shirts & now I don't want to wear them with the old date on them. Thanks!!!!!

Anne Marie, here are two choices of wording. If you think of something else that you would like it to say instead, just let me know.

Belle-mom.jpg

Belleanyoneprincess.jpg

Beth, I love this one!! Thanks so much!!!!

Hey Sophie just came up with a cute slogan for the belle design..Could you make it say "Born to be a Princess, Walt Disney World" She just drew me a picture of what you made with her comments.

Hey Sophie just came up with a cute slogan for the belle design..Could you make it say "Born to be a Princess, Walt Disney World" She just drew me a picture of what you made with her comments.

Tell Sophie that is terrific and that I could use her creative skills! I'll change that for you a little later.

Beth~THANK YOU so much! You are very kind (and talented!) to do all of these wonderful pics.

I really like the one you did for Kelly & Mike

Could you fancy this up a bit and do it for Maria & Duane

Celebrating 20 years together and 10 years of I do's or however you had it. Can you do it with Mickey and Minnie instead of pooh? Maybe a wedding mickey/minnie? I want to make a door sign for our hotel door. Not sure if the hubby would wear it on a shirt or not

Thanks so much

I also like the "Priceless ones"

Could you do it for me - we are a family of 5 so adjust prices I guess?

We have 9 days park hoppers

5 sets of mickey ears,

not sure what all else you had on there and the dining with royalty thing definetly - we are eating at CRT!!!!

then enjoying the Dream vacation of a lifetime with the love of my life & 3 great kids? Priceless

Thanks

Can I possible bother you for these personalizations:
#43 park hopper passes for 4 $ 904.00
Breakfast at the Castle (castle pic) $ 102.00
Christmas w/ Mickey $ 162.00
Giving my kids the world
Priceless x2
#73 design 3 The Lewis' 2007
Thanks
Rebecca
Taylorsmom2315@yahoo.com

Beth, thank you so much! I just made my first TShirt with the Abbey Road gang! What a creative person you are!!
-mary

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter