Beta Testers needed for new online version of eTicket

eticketapp

The official iPhone application of The DIS
We need a group of beta testers to try out and help us improve a website project we've had in the works for many months. eTicket was originally released as an iPhone-only app which, of course, excludes many people from being able use all the great features we've developed.

This project is a more powerful version of the app and allows a anyone to search and browse any POI at the Disneyland or WDW resorts using an interactive Map, read and write Reviews, create detailed Itineraries using a drag-and-drop interface (much like Outlook for Google Calendar), and then build a Budget based off of the events in your individual Itineraries.

I have a limited number of spots available for testers and am looking for a wide range backgrounds; those with eTicket app experience and those without, Disney planning experts and people new to the process, etc.

Please PM me with your email address if you would like to participate in the beta program and get a sneak peek at this new and exciting project!

-Josh
eTicket Producer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-S2QWoPqQM

Thank you to everyone that responded so quickly. We're all filled up on the testing program now. If you didn't make it in by now, please continue to PM me and I'll add your name to the list in case one of the other testers drops out or we expand the program.

Thanks a bunch and look for more news here, on the eTicket App facebook page, and at www.eticketapp.com!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter