Best wishes to Pete

Thank you Pete for everything you have done for this community. You will never be forgotten! I would like to personally thank you for your advice to me at last year's DIS meet in New England on my writing. The podcast won't be the same but not in a bad way.

❤Karina

Thoughts and prayers go out to you Pete to give you the strength to get through whatever it is you are dealing with.

As for the show, my selfish side wishes you didn't have to go but like others have said the show is in good hands with Dustin and the rest of the team. I hope that you find yourself back on the show at some point and if that happens we will be here waiting.

Also, good luck to Dustin in hosting the show. The only advise I can give in trying to fill in for Pete is just be yourself and enjoy hosting.
Good luck to all involved!!

Pete - Best of luck, all the best. You have lightened many dark days, you have made me laugh, you've made me cry. You are an amazing person, and an angle on earth, you have touched many many lives.

John

You will be missed greatly! Take care of what you need to sometimes we have to make decisions that are the best for our well being and peace of mind. Stepping down and taking care of what you need to needs to be your focus now and you know the Dis community supports you .I personally hope when you have overcome what ever is needing your time and focus right now that you will be a ble to return and host the show once more. Best wishes to you!

Pete you will be missed. You've done such a wonderful job with the podcast and the Dis. I wish you all the best.

I hope your struggles are brief, and that you find the road that leads you to happiness. Best wishes, stay well. Thank you for all that you have done.

I've only been watching the show for just under a year and every time I would listen or watch I would always look forward to Pete and what he would have to say. This is a great shock to me as I was really getting to like the entire dis team as I'm pretty new to it. Pete will definitely be missed by many that is for sure. I hope him well and maybe a future return down the road. Thanks for your time hosting my favorite disney podcast every Tuesday.

disney lover at heart

Best wishes for you. We will miss you but understand you need to take care of yourself :-)

Dustin will do a great job, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE all of the Podcast members. However, I cannot imagine the podcast without Pete.

Prayers and Best Wishes are headed your way, Pete, from NC. You are leaving the Podcast in good hands, but know that you will be missed greatly. Thank you for all you do for all of us by providing this community as well as all of the hard work that goes into the podcast each week.

Know that there's a lot of love for you here and that we all wish you the best!

I am also not on Facebook as well. I have been listening for a little while and have listened to a lot of the old shows at work and while out walking/running. People I am around look at me funny when I bust out laughing. I was just listening to an old podcast the other day when Pete told a listener named Steve that he had to sing to Cher's Believe. You have made a lot of us laugh and provided a lot of knowledge of Disney.

I wish you nothing but the best Pete for everything in your future. I also hope that you do make guest appearances when you can.

We will all miss you

Please please could someone copy over the announcement for those of us who don't have Facebook. I am so sad as Pete is the podcast for me but of course his own needs are more important. Good luck Pete we'll miss you.

Pete you and the team have gotten me through some very hard times while I was so sick and had to stay a month in the hospital it was listening to the podcast that helped me get through the painful treatments by taking me back to WDW through your updates reviews and even your rants. You will be missed so very much hope whatever is going on in your life gets better. Prayers thoughts and pixie dust heading your way.

We loved listening to you over the years, but we have really loved SEEING you! I pray that whatever is troubling you in your life right now gets resolved completely and successfully. Please take care of yourself.

You take care of you, Pete! We'll miss you, but we'll survive - Dustin will do great. Love and pixie dust coming your way!!

I just recently started listening and thought Pete was a great host. Always thought he was fair and honest with his opinions. I do enjoy the rest of the group so with Dustin hosting I think we will get the same quality show. Best of luck Pete

I'm officially speechless.

How do I *possibly* give thanks to a man who has provided me with so much love, humor and insight into the Disney experience, and into life in general ?

I know... I give him a hearty virtual handshake and the space he needs to pay attention to whichever aspect of his life that needs tending to...

Thank you for everything, Pete.

More than you could possibly know.

Josh :hug:

And to think I was possibly at his last podcast as host

Good luck to you my friend

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter