Best Western Stovalls Inn Review???

Dylan&LandonsMama

Earning My Ears
We are thinking about booking the Best Western Stovalls Inn in Mid-Feb. I tried searching for reviews but couldn't find anything. Has anyone stayed there and have a review of it?

TIA

Not sure why you couldn't find anything- there are recent threads with this hotel in them; here are my search results: http://www.disboards.com/search.php?searchid=35198329

Hopefully this helps! Bottom line from what I have read- decent place, walk isn't too far- just the opposite direction of Harbor, can cut thru GC for a shortcut, rooms are a bit dated and dark, but clean, breakfast is typical BW

I stayed there in October and it was nice enough. Definitely a motel (you park right outside your room, something I haven't done in ages). I thought the furnishings in the rooms themselves were decently nice. Breakfast was mostly basic (though I think they had pancakes and I know they had breakfast sausage!). Danishes, bananas, cocoa, I believe cereal and milk, etc. I don't like a big breakfast so it was perfectly fine for me.

Being able to see Mickey's Fun Wheel from the parking lot was a definite bonus for me. A quick walk across the street and you are on Disney property. And if you're on the DCA side, soon you can even hear the sounds of the rides. I enjoyed the walk much more than the walk on the Harbor side.

We are staying there based on positive reviews on this board as well as Tripadvisor and other travel sites.

Been following Stovalls reviews for about 6 months and haven't read anything to change my mind about my decision. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter