• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best Western Lakeside

I have stayed there twice in the last year. It is a basic, no frills, clean hotel. The pools were nice, my kids enjoyed them. Basic large room, two double beds, has a fridge and small one cupper coffeemaker. My rooms were very clean. I can't speak to the shuttles though, we had a car. The breakfast in the morning is okay, but I think way overpriced. We got the room with breakfast for $69/night....but I wouldn't have paid the $9 they wanted although they do have an omelette station that was pretty good. Hope this helps you.

Best Western Lakeside is my favorite best-kept secret. There is a reason that it consistently receives 4.0 out of 5.0 guest ratings. It's very clean and convenient. :santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter