Best Western Lake Buena Vista

Mouseketeer1958

Earning My Ears
New to the boards and just returned from this fantastic hotel. I highly recommend staying here. The room was gorgeous. Bath and Body Works shampoo and soap are provided. Coffeemaker and Royal Cup gourmet coffee and Tea are provided as well. The pillowtop mattresses make it very hard to get up and leave the room. So comfortable!!! The sheets are the really good kind. The pillows are the fluffiest I have ever seen at a hotel. The service was the absolute best. The shuttles to the parks run every half hour from 8:00am till 1 and 1/2 hours after the parks close. Also the shuttles to Downtown Disney run from 6:00pm till around 3:00am. Very safe location. Very pretty lobby area. There is a caricature artist in the lobby in the evenings who will draw a huge (poster size) caricature for you. $10.00 per person. Very lifelike. He also rolls it up very carefully for you and puts it in a poster tube so you can safely carry it home with you. The food in the restaurant is very good. You can eat in the restaurant or get it for takeout to eat in your room. They also have room service if you want that. There are two shops in the lobby. One for souvenirs and one for souvenirs and anything else you might have need of. The souvenir/anything else shop is open late for your convenience. Also if you have to check in late (after you come back from the park for instance) you can check in late. We left our bags in the car and rode the shuttle and checked in when we got back from the park that night. All we had to do was tell them at the front desk. The timeshare people do not hound you like you might have heard. You do receive a free gift pack from them (toothpaste, gum, razor, pepto-bismol sample, shampoo/conditioner samples, etc.) but just say you are not interested in the timeshare and they don't bother you.

I am so glad to hear that this place is nice and it sounds like they have pretty good shuttle service. So often people are asking for off site recommendations with good shuttle service, and there have never been any good options for them. I will have to remember this.

We were very nervous about staying here after reading all the negative reviews on tripadvisor and travelpost but were pleasantly surprised!! I would highly recommend it. It was a pleasure to come back to after a very long day and night at the parks. It was a very quiet hotel. You couldn't hear anything from outside the room. Also, along with the room you have a keyboard to use with the free video games provided on the tv. They are basic computer games not Nintendo or the like but good for young children.

we are staying at this hotel in July. I am happy to hear it it is nice. How is the shuttle service? Are there child friendly restaurants nearby?

I am in need of 1 more night stay while at Disney. I am looking at Best Western. Is this the one that you can walk to from Downtown Disney? Right next to Grovners? I am looking at $99 a night. Does anyone know how to get it cheaper?:listen:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter