• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best Western Lake Buena Vista!

DisneyMark06

Earning My Ears
Just wondering if anyone has stayed here recently. This hotel gets mixed reviews on trip advisor. I have found a very good rate for this hotel and I'm considering it. Anyone?:)

We have stayed there 4 times, none of the stays close together. And have always found it great. The first time we stayed there is was for a week first trip to WDW. The other 3 times have been one night.

The rooms are big & with a Balcony some have great views. The pool is very basic. The staff has always been nice. Our last stay was 2005.

Kae

Reviving this thread as we're considering it for our June trip. It would be our first ever stay off-site and not at CBR so I'm a little nervous, but this place saves us over $1,000. How are the shuttles? Times to get to parks? Amenities?

We have stayed at this property a good dozen times, all for at least five nights each visit before living here. We have always found the hotel and staff to be great. Nothing overly Disney though that never n=bothered us at all.

All the rooms have a private balcony and our rooms have always been nice.

The shuttles to the parks are fine. You will be riding the B Bus and it picks up at the Best Western and drops off at the Best Western first coming and going to the parks.

The restaurant is pretty good. We ate breakfast there every morning and always had a good meal. Oamlet bar, the works.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter