• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best Western Corporate Discount Codes

Did you try the code?

• it worked!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • it failed :(

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
That's interesting, as it doesn't specify that you need to work there, etc., and if you go and try it, it also lists no restrictions. The rate is definitely cheaper than what I'e been quoted with the AAA discount. We own a Ford - does that count?

I talked to BW tonight and asked about the discount and they told me that it is only for Ford Motor Company employees.

I haven't asked about that. I would call BW to see if you need to have that.

Thank you for sharing this, My dh works for a ford dealer not sure if that makes me eligible. I got the same rate for December booking as I got with my BCAA card though... Hmm

Thank you for sharing this, My dh works for a ford dealer not sure if that makes me eligible. I got the same rate for December booking as I got with my BCAA card though... Hmm

Mine is about 10% cheaper than I could get with my AMA (Alberta's AAA) - strange....

It's generally easy to book a corporate rate, but you might run into problems at check-in if you don't actually qualify.

I don't have experience with Best Western, but when I've booked with my corporate code at another chain sometimes I've been asked to show my employee ID at check-in, sometimes not.

Chances are there's a legal statement somewhere saying that if you booked a rate you don't qualify for they can charge rack rate (ie the maximum charge for a room) at check-in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter