Best WDW Breakfast

dawnhen

Earning My Ears
hello! first time poster but a long-time WDW vacationer!

I am leaving on 2/1 for my first solo trip and I would like some recommendations on what you think is the BEST WDW Breakfast!

Character Breakfasts, table service, counter-service, whatever....thanks in advance!

Dawn:love:

Our favourite breakfast, just mom, and ds 15 and dd 9, was Donald's Prehistoric Breakfastosaurus. I was a fabulous buffet with great food and very attentive service. We went on a morning AK opened early rode Dinosaur, walked right on, left the ride and right around the corner had breakfast with Donald and all his friends. Very delicious, and very upbeat, we still had time to get fast passes to Kali River Rapids before the park opened to everyone else and rode Expedition Everest, again pretty much walking on, back the the Kali with fast pass, and all three top attractions and breakfast done by 10:30. What a great time!
Have a wonderful trip,
Donna
:dance3:

I think the most under-rated breakfast at WDW is at the Concourse Steakhouse. Delicious breakfast entrees, great service and it is fun to watch the monorail come and go. The Crabcake Eggs Benedict dish is really delicious over at the Yacht Club Galley. And Spoodles has always been a favorite of ours. Chef Mickey's is probably the best buffet breakfast IMHO. But don't overlook the character breakfast (all you care to eat) at the Poly. And yes, the Tong Toast is great at the Kona.

Have a great time! We are headed down on 2/1 as well!!!!!

Kona tonga toast, macadamia pineapple pancakes, and pressed Kona coffee. Delicious!!!!:banana: :banana: :banana:

My favorite is Chef Mickey's at the Contemporary. But, Kona Cafe or Boma's run a close second and third. Enjoy! We will be doing all three in May.

We always enjoy breakfast at the Kona Cafe, Fresh, and Boatwright's.

My favorite meal is at the Kona Cafe:
macadamia nut pancakes, a slice of ham, and a presspot of Kona coffee.

:surfweb:

We eat breakfast every day at WDW. Here are my favorites:
Buffet--Fresh, Boma, Maya Grill
TS-Boatwrights, Kona, Spoodles, Olivias.
Don't do counter service, so can't help there.

Note: If you want breakfast earlier than most spots open up, try the Sandtrap over at the Eagle Pines/Osprey Ridge golf course.

WELCOME TO THE DIS:yay: :thumbsup2
I think the best b/fast is the fastest thing you can get your hands on. Fruit or muffin, coffee or juice, whatev, and then away you go to play :woohoo: play :cutie: play play:banana:

Boma's breakfest buffet is great. I think you would be fine there as a solo diner.

Here's my choice.Getting up early at Boardwalk and take my refillable mug and one ofkids. Sit by the water with pastries from the Boardwalk bakery enjoying the scenery

I agree - Kona Cafe -tonga toast (and I don't like french toast nor is my family big breakfast eaters) and the press pot coffee is to die for!

YUM!

hello! first time poster but a long-time WDW vacationer!

I am leaving on 2/1 for my first solo trip and I would like some recommendations on what you think is the BEST WDW Breakfast!

Character Breakfasts, table service, counter-service, whatever....thanks in advance!

Dawn:love:
My favorite solo breakfast (in 8 solo trips) has been Cape May with Goofy. I never thought I'd like a character meal as a solo, thought I'd feel out of place. But it was so much fun to watch the characters interact with the kids that the time really went by fast. And no one's noticing you alone-they're too busy looking at the characters. And the food's very good.

I like Chef Mickey's at the Contemporary! Nothing better than lots of food and characters to boot. pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter