Best way to sell DVC

Contact The Timeshare Store, a sponsor. We haved used them to buy and sell. Very good service and honest advice.

Define "best".

If you use an agent, you'll pay 10-12% commission but will have someone holding your hand all along the way.

If you sell it yourself, you need to understand how to write a purchase agreement, submit for ROFR, hire a title company, etc. You'll also have to find yourself a buyer. But you'll save that 10-12%.

Depends upon whether you place a greater value on a speedy, hands-off sale or maximizing your return.

Can anyone tell me the best way to sell DVC contracts?
It depends on what you're selling including home resort and number of points. Use Year doesn't matter than much but will a little in pricing.

I am posting with sellmytimesharenow.com, and I can also list with the timeshare store. It's just hard to know who to trust.

You can trust The Timeshare Store. Been in this business a Long time. You can verify and check broker's license with state. It is active and there are no complaints against it. You can verify with BBB where they are an accredited business with no complaints on their file.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter