Best way to online checkin for Southwest?

emmabelle

Crazy cat lady who loves Disney
We are flying with Southwest, so we are hoping to get A boarding passes, is there a way to check in for our flight through guest services on the Wonder or do you go to the internet cafe to check in? Anyone?

I did it online at the internet cafe on the Magic and got boarding passes number 1, 2, 3, and 4.

I have also heard of a service ($5 each???) where you prearrange with a web site (can't remember the name) and the web site reserves your boarding passes for you at the time you specify. The advantage being that you can pre-arrange for this months in advance and you don't have to be near a phone or computer 24 hours before your flight.

And you do know, don't you, that you do not need to print your boarding passes before you get to the aiport. You just go up to the airport check-in and ask them to "reprint" your boarding passes that you snagged the day before.

I haven't tried the pre-arranged boarding pass web site, but I'm sure someone else will write in about it!

-Jeff

if you can get to the internet cafe, don't worry about printing the boarding passes but at least get checked-in online.

If you have an internet capable phone, you can now check-in that way and have your boarding pass printed at the airport. type www.moble.southwest.com I've done it and it worked out great!!!

Thanks everyone, I knew that I could print the passes at the airport, so I'll have to hit the cafe the day before the flight, I hope I don't forget. ;)

Try saveing money and just have a friend do it for you 24 hours before the flight leaves. All you have to do is give full name and conf. number to you friend. Then get reprints at the airport.

I posted the question a while ago about boardfirst.com, and unfortunatly did not get any useful information. I had a coworker last week who checked into a flight to Orlando online 24 hours before the flight, and he got B passes since all the A passes were already gone. I do not know whether or not he was able to get 2 seats together, since he has not yet returned from his trip. Since I do not know of anyone who will be free and have access to a computer 24 hours before my return flight, my current plan is to use boardfirst.com. I e-mailed them twice, and they assured me that they are legal both times. Assuming I use boardfirst.com, I will let everyone here know if it worked well. It seems that it is really my only chance of being able to get an A pass, since my coworker was unable to get an A pass 24 hours before the flight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter