Best way to keep track of tickets?

I have a smart phone wallet thingy. It is hard sided and has a wristlet. It holds my id, mine and the kid's Ap's and our cell phone. It is also water proof. Found that out on GRR this summer! I got mine at Steinmart. I used to have a lanyard with a plastic holder, but it caught on the lap bar on BTMRR and ripped off.

About three, four years ago I bought two black zipper ones with nylon strapping. They are mostly made out of nylon, they only plastic is the window to look at something like a driver's license. They are out of the travel section at Target, Walmart, etc. We use them for everything besides Disneyland (though that is what they were purchased for), fundraisers, where you can put cards, ID, money can go into the zippered section, etc.

We also send it with our son who uses it for wrestling because he travels without us (14 year old), on planes, camps, etc. He just tucks it inside his shirt and so his money and ID are with him at all times.

So far they have held up with all the use, I haven't even seen a tear or rip in either one of them.

Another tip: I take my phone and take pics of our tickets when we get them in case they get lost and also foward a copy to my hubby's phone.

I bought a normal horizontal ID holder, then I bought Velcro strips so that the opening is sealable. Completely off topic, I have done some pretty neat things with the remaining Velcro strips :)

We always take a picture of our tickets with our phone just to be on the safe side...

Good idea taking pics!

Thanks for all the suggestions! Time to go shopping and see which one will work best for us. Thanks again!!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter