Best way to get to Sea World from HRH?

PotteryGal

Earning My Ears
I wasn't sure whether to put this in the Uni hotel forum or Sea World forum, so I'll start here I guess....we are surprising our kids in August w/ a one day side trip to Sea World while we're at Universal :banana:...we'll be staying at the HRH for 6 nights. Would it be better to drive ourselves to Sea World, or take the hotel shuttle? Is there anyone that has taken the shuttle that can share their experience? Thanks in advance! :)

We always drive to Seaworld, we would usually leave SW about 3pm, if you plan spending all day there, then the shuttle would be good. Although it would probably be better getting the shuttle and getting a taxi back if you leave before the shuttle arrives, as the $12 you save on parking would cover the taxi fare

We always drive to Seaworld, we would usually leave SW about 3pm, if you plan spending all day there, then the shuttle would be good. Although it would probably be better getting the shuttle and getting a taxi back if you leave before the shuttle arrives, as the $12 you save on parking would cover the taxi fare

What times does the shuttle arrive/depart at SW?

The shuttle leaves the hotels between 9 and 10 am and returns somewhere around 5 pm. Times change throughout the year so ask at guest services. You will need to make reservations but the transportation is free.

We have taken the shuttle on two different trips from a Universal hotel to Sea World (Royal Pacific and Portofino). Both times, we chose to return to the hotel by taxi because of the heat and a small child. If I had a car, I would choose to drive for the convenience of being able to leave when everyone was ready.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter