Best way to get to CM breakfast

Tori0681

Can't wait to celebrate Christmas with Mickey!
We have reservations for CM on 11/29 at 9:10am. This is the morning we are planning on going to MK after breakfast. What would be better: to drive to Contemporary and park there for breakfast and then drive to TTC to take the boat or monorail to MK...OR...park at the TTC and take the monorail to Contemporary for breakfast and then take the monorail back to MK(is this even possible that early in the morning)? If we can park at TTC and take the monorail, how early do you suggest we get to the TTC in order to make it to our reservation on time? TIA!:goodvibes

I would park at the TTC and go for a nice monorail ride around the loop. Since you will be making several stops, I don't think you could do it in much less than 30-35 minutes from hitting the parking lot (add minutes if the possibility of being a few minutes late isn't appealing). After CM, you might consider walking over to MK.

I would park at the TTC and go for a nice monorail ride around the loop. Since you will be making several stops, I don't think you could do it in much less than 30-35 minutes from hitting the parking lot (add minutes if the possibility of being a few minutes late isn't appealing). After CM, you might consider walking over to MK.

Thanks! I had forgotten that you can walk from CM to MK! So if we leave our resort by 8:00, we should be able to get parked at TTC and catch the monorail and make it by 9:10. Being a few minutes late doesn't bother me, I'm the queen of "a few minutes late"! :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter