Best Way to get to Beach Club from POR

Marsheliz

DIS Veteran
We have a reservation at Cape May Café for breakfast in October.. Can anyone tell me the easiest way to get to Beach Club??

The easiest way is a cab. It will probably cost you around $15.

Using Disney transportation, you will need to take a bus to DHS. From DHS you can either transfer to a boat or you can take the walking path to the Epcot area resorts along the canal.

The walk is along a nice pathway, easy to use a stroller, and will take you about 20 minutes. The boat will take you about 20 minutes, if it's waiting at the DHS dock or getting close to the DHS dock. Otherwise, it might take another 5-10 minutes. The boat will stop at the Swan/Dolphin resorts first and then to the YC dock. You would exit the YC dock and walk to the right to the BC (YC is grey, BC is blue). It's probably a 2 minute walk.

The boat dock at DHS is to the right as you walk up towards the bag check at DHS. The pathway is on the right also, on the opposite side of the canal from the boat dock.

You can take the bus to DHS, then either walk or take a friendship boat over to BC. I have heard that they do run breakfast busses, and you can go to your resort Concierge desk to request a pick up? I've never personally tried it as I only make breakfast ADR at resort I'm staying at. It's way to early for me to get up for otherwise, and still make rope drop :faint:

Thanks guys.. The friendship boat sounds like a nice idea! Although, the bus idea is one I might try... We are doing this on a day we are doing the Halloween Party at night so we won't be in a huge rush or anything that morning. :)

I think the breakfast bus only runs for those early morning ADRs before park opening. But you will find out once your there at concierge desk.

Ok, have you ever eaten here? I was really wanting to try this and I have a res for Ohana breakfast too on our first full day. I am kind of wanting to change Ohana instead of Beach Club that day bc our reservation at Ohana isn't until 9:55 on our first day and I am sure after we finish up- that will put us arriving at MK close to noon. :(

I'm not sure what to do. :(

You could also take a nice boat ride from POR to DTD and catch a BC bus from there. Have fun!

You could also take a nice boat ride from POR to DTD and catch a BC bus from there. Have fun!

The buses from DTD to the resorts don't start running early (or frequently) enough for many breakfasts ADRs. I wouldn't depend on this being an option, especially if the ADR at Cape May is an early one.

OP- What time is your ADR at Cape May?

Cab. That's the fastest way we could figure getting there. Costs a bit, but worth it to not have any hassles with Disney transportation and switching around...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter