Best way to get from Riverside to Disneyland

pumba1

Earning My Ears
Hi,

I will be staying with a frien d in riverside ca and am wondering the best way to get to and from dosenyland every day. She has no idea in public transport. Can anyone help?

Thanks

you don't have acess to a car? that would be the easiest...i'd think. :flower:

Take the Metrolink train from the closest station (guessing that would be Downtown Riverside or La Sierra) to Orange, then transfer to the Metrolink train going to LA and get off in Fullerton. From there, head out to the bus stop and take OCTA bus route 43 and get off at Disneyland. Because of the train schedule, you won't be able to stay real late, I'm guessing. Check Metrolink's website for schedules. I think it's metrolink.com, but not sure on that.

If you take the 91 like it will take you directly to Fullerton without having to change in Orange. If you take the orange county-inland empire line you would transfer in orange, but then you can get off at Anaheim, which is one stop closer than fullerton, and about the same distance to DL as fullerton.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter