Best way to get from Airport

tchanbaby

Earning My Ears
We are flying into Long Beach (LGB) and staying at BWPPI; what is the best way to get from the airport and still be able to use carseats. I'm a real stickler for carseat usage. We are a family of 5 with 2 in carseats.

If rental car is our only option; what is close to BWPPI and how would we get back to the hotel from the rental car place?!?!?!

Thanks, I have received a lot of great info reading these boards!

We have used supershuttle in the past from LAX and SNA and we have been able to use our car seat both times. We are using them again in a few weeks from SNA and are using a car seat then as well (I called to confirm they would let us use it as it is the law).

Hi, we just got back Thursday night. We flew into LAX and used Supershuttle to our hotel and we flew out of SNA and used Supershuttle from the hotel to the airport. It was recommended by someone here and it was wonderful. They were very timely and yes you can use your carseats. I made all the reservations with them online.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter