Best way to copy fastpass?

Veater

Earning My Ears
My son & wife are arriving the day before we do, so their fastpass window opens a day earlier than ours. Is there any easy way to copy their fastpasses to ours the next day when our window opens or do I have to go to each and every fastpass and click on modify and hope it is available? I am not seeing the copy function that used to be part of the fastpass booking system. Thanks for any help you can give.

My son & wife are arriving the day before we do, so their fastpass window opens a day earlier than ours. Is there any easy way to copy their fastpasses to ours the next day when our window opens or do I have to go to each and every fastpass and click on modify and hope it is available? I am not seeing the copy function that used to be part of the fastpass booking system. Thanks for any help you can give.
If you don’t have a package booked, your son can book your FPs when he books his.

If you have a package booked, use the Add Guest to try to add whoever needs to be added. You’ll only be added if there are FPs available. You can also try booking an overlapping FP window.

We don't have a package booked - room only reservations and then tickets purchased separately and I have friends and family access to all four of us going so maybe I will be able to book them all at once. That would be awesome as it would make it way easier to get up at 3 in the morning (Alaska time!) if I can do it all at once. THANKS!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter