Best way to clean stainless refrig?

mrsstats

<font color=blue>Sure sister's cat is as big as a
Just got a new refrig. What is the best way to clean it? Is there a way to fix scratches? Thanks

I've tried the sprays and wipes that are made for stainless steel and they work okay. I have the best luck just wiping them with a cloth sprayed with Pledge. Takes the finger prints and one wipe and done.

As far as I know, there's no way to fix scratches.

A friend recommended this and I have been thankful to her ever since! You can use it dry to wipe away prints or moisten it and wipe away grime! Love this mitt and it is so inexpensive! Did I mention, I love it! :thumbsup2

Pledge works great!!

Was so frustrated with all the fingerprints and smudges and read about Pledge here on the DIS :love: and it works!!

A friend recommended this and I have been thankful to her ever since! You can use it dry to wipe away prints or moisten it and wipe away grime! Love this mitt and it is so inexpensive! Did I mention, I love it! :thumbsup2

Yes! I have this too and use it all the time!

Just don't clean it with a pot scrubber like my cleaning lady did. :eek: I can't believe anyone would think that's a good idea - much less someone who cleans houses for a living! I don't really think it was her, but probably someone she brought with her to help. We've tried to remove the scratches but it didn't work - the fridge is ruined. I had to leave her a note to please never do that again, but she never even acknowledged it or apologized.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter