• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best way to carry/organize Autograph cards?

Debella

Earning My Ears
I printed a whole bunch of autograph cards and can't figure out how to out to handle them at the park. I don't want to bind them before they are signed. Last time we went I had them separated by theme (princesses/mickey etc..) and in alphabetical order and stored them in coupon holders. When we found a character we wanted I had to go through the coupon holder and find that card and it was a HUGE pain. Not to mention I had two coupon holders of cards, one for each daughter. Anybody have a better way???

We put them in a small photo album alphabetically with some grouping of associated characters. No problem finding the cards quickly but it was bulky and a bit of a pain. May do a separate photo album for each park next time or just bring a premade digital photobook and paste in the hard copy pictures later. Expensive but maybe easier.

We put ours in ziploc bags. We found the best way was to have all the cards for one character together for both kids then we didn't have to search twice. But that is bad if you separate...

The other thing we did was carry two ziplocs and once they are signed they go in the other bag - then you aren't looking through signed cards. We also leave signed cards in the room each night. Then there is no worry about losing them or something happening to an already signed card.

Now in case we meet a character twice and they want another autograph - we carry a special card that we have everyone sign if we see them twice.

We put them in small photo albums as well. When we get home, we take out the ones we didn't use and rearrange the album with the photo we took of the character on top and the autograph on bottom.

Are they as small enough to fit in a 4x6 index card holder? You can get plastic ones that snap closed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter