Best way to buy dvc?

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by Koontzy, Apr 27, 2013.

1. Koontzy

Koontzy Earning My Ears

Being new to dvc and all. What sbest and cheapest/easiest wat to buy dvc?wold prefer to use a pay,ent plan. New to resale and rofr so not sure how it all works.
    Thanks

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. Minniesgal

Minniesgal DIS Veteran

If you buy cheaply through resale you will need to pay cash, either by saving it up or by organising financing yourself independently of the transaction. The best way to do it is to save up the cash.

If you buy direct from Disney they will give you a payment plan in the form of a very high interest rate loan. You will pay much more for the points but you will be able to pay monthly.

Personally I would start with a small contract pay cash for it and then save up again until i could afford more points. however, i appreciate that is hard to do in todays market with significant demand for low point contracts.

4. Joey7295

Joey7295 DIS Veteran

The best way is to buy resale and pay cash but if you do not have the cash, there are ways to finance when buying resale.