Best way to book

Cazgal

Mouseketeer
Would you recommend booking through a Travel Agent to get abta cover or risk the internet becuase of the (possibly) cheaper prices ...

We are looking at going April 2009 and the brochure prices are expensive and we had thought.

Will we save much by booking all separatly - flights, hotels and car ... or would you recommend doing all through a travel agent ?

We are probably going to have 5-7 days in a disney hotel and then 10-14 days in off off-centre hotel as this sould work out cheaper for us.

Any advice ?

If you book a flydrive you will get your abta/atol cover

if you book your villa/townhouse with your credit card you will be insured should you have a dispute. We have been booking holidays independantley for 0ver 10 years and not had any problems.

I have posted on your other thread with some sites for you to check out, that we use

The thing about booking with a travel agent for a pool home / townhouse/ condo rental is that unless you know exactly where you want to be then you could get a place anywhere.
People we know had a travel agent find them a pool home to stay in. Our friends are going with them and since they knew we usually stay in a pool home they asked us about where we stay. When they finally found out from the people they were going with where they were staying it was in Southern Dunes, about a 20 - 25 minute drive to the parks. I have no problem with SD if I just wanted a golf or no park vacation but if I'm going to the parks everyday then I want to be a lot closer than that. They could have been in any number of homes within 10 minutes of the parks. I posted to your other thread also.
So I think it's best if you book your own home and use the maps and look at a lot of places to see what suits you and what kind of amenities you want.
And also, you've come to the right place for advice: :disrocks:

Thanks very much for your help and advice

Been using the DLRP forum a lot as we go there this April ... in prep for our big hol in 2009 to WDW !

I cant wait.

My only concern is that if we have a villa our 7 year old will have no one to play with (shes an only child - we were going to go with my sisters family but work have stuffed her and said she can't have any time off in easter ... so that has kinda but a kybosh on our plans)

Does anyone else stay in villas with just one nipper ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter