Best way to book two rooms?

flortlebap

Disneyiac!
Hi!

Planning next years trip (family of six), split stay across hopefully BC and Hard Rock at universal.

I cant see an option to book two rooms at a time on the Disney website. We want the free dining and ideally cashback too but am I only going to be able to book over the phone?

Or can I make two bookings, combine them and then request adjoining rooms?

I just booked two rooms for April. I was told the only option was to call - that you can not book two rooms online. But, with that being said, I wouldn't be surprised if someone on the boards proves me wrong!:-)

Thanks! I thought that might be the case but TCB would have given us some extra £££ towards spending money!

You can make two bookings, and request for joining rooms, but it's not guaranteed.

I'd call :)

If you haven't alled already - Disney wait times this week when you call are up to 60 minutes due to the offer ending so call when you have time to wait! I called at 9am this monring when they opened (after not being able to get through at all last night) and I was 35 minutes on hold before I got through.

If you haven't alled already - Disney wait times this week when you call are up to 60 minutes due to the offer ending so call when you have time to wait! I called at 9am this monring when they opened (after not being able to get through at all last night) and I was 35 minutes on hold before I got through.
It has been busy indeed! Even took me 30 mins on Saturday to get through to Dining to book Dessert Party tickets for the Jingle BAM. Crazy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter