Best way for 9 to get from Orlando Airport to Port Canavaral

princesskatie

Earning My Ears
Cruise on 10/27 and need transportation from airport to Port. Please help with what companies have worked for you.

Our best price, along with the best service BY FAR is..

transportation2disney.com... :goodvibes

When are you going? I am taking 12 pple with starcruiser or a1 company. i had to pay all up front, nut i will let everyone know about their service. i have uwed happy limo before and that was fine. good luvk, i really struggled with this iassue. :earsgirl:

Thanks for the info. We are going on the Wonder on 10/27 for 3 day cruise.
I also saw FL Tours and Tiffany Town Car. Did you try these guys for rates?

princesskatie said:
Thanks for the info. We are going on the Wonder on 10/27 for 3 day cruise.
I also saw FL Tours and Tiffany Town Car. Did you try these guys for rates?

Yes, I did..I tried them all..lol....I found the best rate, and the customer service we received was unbelievably outstanding...We travelled during hurricanes, and had cell phone numbers, and were offered places to stay at the drivers home (which we politely refused..) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter