Best waterpark

proud_canadian

DIS Veteran
Hey there, we are big waterpark people. I have two DDs, ages 9 and 6.5. Going next September to San diego and Disney areas. Are there any water parks worth visiting?

I grew up going to Raging Waters in San Dimas and this past summer went to Six Flags Hurricane Harbor for the first time. Raging Waters is better, much bigger, even though HH is the newer park. Neither is great compared to the water parks in Orlando, but if you are not from somewhere with great waterparks, I think that you would enjoy them. I always try to go once during the summer.

http://www.alwayspackedforadventure.com

Hey there, we are big waterpark people. I have two DDs, ages 9 and 6.5. Going next September to San diego and Disney areas. Are there any water parks worth visiting?

Seaworld purchased one of the soak city waterparks in san diego and once renovated will reopen as Aquatica early summer 2013.

I don't live in the area but looked into the waterparks on a previous visit and noted that the operating hours in September are limited. Legoland Waterpark is not open past labour day, Magic Mountain's Waterpark is only open on weekends in September and Raging Waters in San Dimas is open the first weekend and then the two subsequent Saturdays. Of course, there is no operating hours for the new Aquatica in September but I cannot see their hours being much different.

Raging Waters in San Dimas, Hurricane Harbor in Six Flags Magic Mountain, I believe Legoland now has a waterpark (or was it an aquarium).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter