Best water bottle

provencio

Mouseketeer
i would like to take some water bottles in our back pack to keep filled... Suggestions on ones that do not leak and keep drink cold??? Thx in advance

Contigo. I trust their hot/cold travel mug enough to toss it in my leather purse. The water bottles are amazing. The straws work really easily and they keep drinks cold, don't leak and clean well.

S'well bottle is my jam! It doesn't leak, doesn't produce condensation, keeps cold drinks cold for 24 hours or hot drinks hot for up to 12. It's been keeping my water icy cold. I love it.

A lot of people on here seem to like Bobble.
I think it's pretty nice for a 38oz and not too difficult to pack.
The Brita Sport bottle is a nice addition to my collection, it's small at 20oz, but sometimes smaller is nice. Plus it's filtered so if you're not a fan of the water in the area, you should be set from there.
Personally I love my 48oz Nalgene, but most people wonder why I want something that big with me.:joker:
Honestly, I think it depends on if you want something that fits nicely in your hand or not. Or if you're packing it in a bag.
Bobble is the only one that may be hard to add ice.

I get our water bottles at Flylady.net in their Flyshop. They will keep ice all day, come in two sizes, no condensation.

I'm looking at a Brita water bottle for my wife, only because of the built in filter. She hates the taste of the water at Disney.

I second the Hydroflask!! We love ours, we have purchased 1 for each of us we like them so much. They come in multiple sizes and colors. You can buy them online and I know Dick's Sporting goods has them.

Love my Brita bottle. It's surprisingly comfortable to carry and it has a loop so you could clip it on to a belt loop or bag with a carabiner. It's not going to keep your drink cold but it will filter out a lot of yucky taste so you can refill at any water fountain or quickservice spot. And it's super lightweight.

Love my Brita bottle. It's surprisingly comfortable to carry and it has a loop so you could clip it on to a belt loop or bag with a carabiner. It's not going to keep your drink cold but it will filter out a lot of yucky taste so you can refill at any water fountain or quickservice spot. And it's super lightweight.

Thanks! I'm planning on getting my wife one for our next trip.

I can also vouch for the camelback bottles. I don't have a "groove" bottle, but a plain one that has the same style top. Been using it regularly for well over 10 years. No exaggeration. Never an issue. It doesn't do anything special to keep water cold, not insulated or fancy in any way, but reliable, can take a beating, and won't leak.

I started researching and the collapsible water bottles look interesting. When empty they can fit in your pocket and they include a clasp so it can hang from a belt loop. You can also freeze the water in them before you head out in the heat. Amazon sells several different brands.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter