Best Viewing Spot for Fantaillusion

Malin

Mouseketeer
Hey I'm heading to the Resort for a few nights in a few weeks time and apparently Fantaillusion will be performing each night. This for me is excellent as I have never seen this parade in person, however in order to really make the most out of watching it, I was interested to know where the best viewing spots are?

Any recomendations would be apreciated

Snap. although I've heard if you stand near the castle you have a good chance of seeing all stops... is that right?

Now we've often watched this stood just by Caseys corner and it defo does a stop there as I can remember watching Maleficent waving her (actually it was a he the last couple of times we watched it - my CM friend says that is quite common in the night time parade) arms around.

I would imagine just as it exits Main Street as well must be quite a good vantage point or anywhere it has to turn a corner as at some point the floats are pointing straight at you.

Well the big problem with Fanti at DLP (as opposed to when it was at TDL) is there is only one place to see 3 show stops - in front of the castle. In front of the Dragon's Lair is my fav as this is where you can see Jafar/Maleficent - the only two float I like - as well as the Mickey stop and a princess stop.

Casey's is pretty poor in my xp (but a good place in the day or where I used to like to watch the superior MSEP).

Town square is neat because you are surrounded by the floats, but only get one show stop.

A cstle view is good too because there are special lighting routines as each of the segments pass, especially during the villain sequence.

Do they rope off areas for disabled visitors to see the parade the same as they do in WDW, if so does anyone know where abouts they are? are they a good vantage point

I was wondering if there is a place for people with buggys/ pushchairs as we are going to have a buggy with us for the baby. I just dont fancy having to queue early for 30/40 minutes just to get a good spot with the buggy:confused3

I was wondering if there is a place for people with buggys/ pushchairs as we are going to have a buggy with us for the baby. I just dont fancy having to queue early for 30/40 minutes just to get a good spot with the buggy:confused3

Fraid you have to make that choice - either don't watch, or wait for a spot with a buggy. Having been several times since my kids were 10 weeks old, I would never expect a special place for buggies in a place full of kids. Tht would be silly.

Do they rope off areas for disabled visitors to see the parade the same as they do in WDW, if so does anyone know where abouts they are? are they a good vantage point

They do for Candelabration but not sure for Fantillusion.

Im sure theres an area in Town Square near the band stand

ther was a bit as ruthie says for ouad parade - which was by iasm, but no idea for any others!!

Fraid you have to make that choice - either don't watch, or wait for a spot with a buggy. Having been several times since my kids were 10 weeks old, I would never expect a special place for buggies in a place full of kids. Tht would be silly.

I didnt mean is there a special place for buggies...I meant is there a place that isnt so crowded.

I understand it would be silly---obviously its a place for kids and families!

I didnt mean is there a special place for buggies...I meant is there a place that isnt so crowded.

I understand it would be silly---obviously its a place for kids and families!

Ooops, didn't mean to come off so snarky. I have heard some funny things before about people expecting special treatment.

The quietest place is probably near It's a Small World, though it is not the best experience.

Ooops, didn't mean to come off so snarky. I have heard some funny things before about people expecting special treatment.

The quietest place is probably near It's a Small World, though it is not the best experience.

No probs - i know you are not snarky :goodvibes I've also heard weird stories of people expecting special treatment because of birthdays/special times etc - i'm just happy to be there :banana:

Thanks for the hint about small world - will try that!

We watched this last night. My advice differs depending on what you want to do when viewing it. We stood outside Pizza Bella Nottre (sp?) which was great as I was able to get excellent photos as they came around the corner at the start of the parade. However here you did not see any stops. If you would like to see the stops (things raise up from the floats and the characters raise up on platforms) I recommend you stand outside the dragons lair entrance on the hub side of the castle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter