Best View to Waitlist at Aulani

disneybirds

DIS Veteran
We are headed to Hawaii in June and I was able to get two nights at Aulani. We would really like at least 4 nights. What is the best view to waitlist? There are only 4 of us, so we could do a Studio or 1 Bedroom. Currently we have a 1 Bdr OV for 2 nights. They told me there weren't any cash reservations available.

I did two waitlist since that was what's allowed. I have 5 nights but need 3 more at the beginning so wait listed for a studio and 1 bedroom. Didn't think it would be this hard:(

I did two waitlists as well. I did one for Ocean View and one for Garden View. I would really rather not have to move though!

Just talked to Member Services and she said for studios the property has more ocean views than the other views. We waitlisted over Spring Break and she got our request today

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter