Best view for BCV?

princess angel

**If You Can Dream It, You can Do It**
What is the BEST view from the BCV, a one bedroom, for me and dh?
we will be staying at BCV on March 29th for a week.

We love Spaceship Earth, but I dont like that the road is right under you...

What would you say is better.... Spaceship Earth/Epcot view(High floor)
or
Pool view
or COurtyard view??

thanks for your help!!

Laura :)

when we were there in October. Both views were different but nice. Our 1 bedroom was on the first floor overlooking the pool area. Then we had a studio facing Spaceship Earth. Unfortunately for you the road was right there as well. But it didn't bother us at all. The view of Spaceship Earth and parts of World Showcase were beautiful.

We really liked the Spaceship Earth View. I have also stayed at 2 rooms there, both were Epcot views and both had great illuminations view, one had a veiw of Spaceship earth but the road was below us and the other one did not see Spaceship Earth and it did not have the road, it was a woods view. We preferred the Spaceship Earth view even though the road was there.

We stayed at the BCV in Jan and had a view of Epcot, 5th floor. We were able to see the ball from our room and at night we were able to seed Illuminations from the balcony. That is the plus side.

The con side is that the road is right there as well as the back of the land. The road had very heavy traffic and you could hear it from the 5th floor. (I am extra sensitive to it, we live on a dead end street and hear no road traffic at home). The worst part for us was that the land has many trucks either delivering or picking up. We were wsoken up with the beeping from the trucks as they backed up early in the morning.

For us, this was a definite problem. I will never ask for that view again!! IMMHO, a view of the pool of any inside view would be preferable.

Have fun and enjoy your stay!

We just returned from the BCV from Presidents' Week. We will without a doubt ask for pool view in the future. We had a first floor room overlooking the road that was not nearly as nice as a pool view would have been. But it was a nice room and we could see and hear everyting at EPCOT. I would be more concerned about the rooms with a view of the walk-way from the hotel that have a view of lattace and sidewalk. Talk about standard view! Has anyone had one of those?

HBC

Hi Princess Angel! :D You will have to let me know what you like most. I have not stayed at the BCV yet but would love to later on in the year. The next trip is a BW one and who knows after that! I hope your trip is wonderful!! ;)

We have stayed at BCV in one bedroom twice. Once with courtyard view and once on fifth floor room 557 where we could see Canada, part of France and other countries. We could also see Spaceship earth and the tops of Imagination and the Land. The view of illuminations was from a very different perspective and very impressive. We could just see the top of the large ball as it was floated out onto the lake.
We did have road noise at times but it was only noticeable with the door open.
If we had a choice we would take this room again.

We did not think the courtyard view was very desireable.

JR

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter